Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update ver 1420.9 for S95C

(Topic created on: 12-06-2024 05:29 PM)
Beta22
Voyager
Options
Finally took the plunge and updated my set to the latest firmware update. So far so good!

I really like the updated sound menu that now has a dedicated Q Symphony setup option. I think it's brilliant and takes away the guess work that previously existed when trying to enable the Q Symphony feature. It is clean and clearer.

Well done Samsung! 👏 

7 REPLIES 7
Max404
Journeyman
Options
I've found that my sound is now cutting out when using Q-symphony and wifi on my s800b. Since this update.
0 Likes
GalaxyNET
Explorer
Options

i have same problem, sound drops on wifi or tv + wifi on my s90c with s800b soundbar, please fix it!

0 Likes
Beta22
Voyager
Options
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues after the update. Have you tried disabling and then re-enabling Q Symphony? I know it's not ideal, but you could also consider resetting the sound settings to see if that helps.

If not, then perhaps it's worth reaching out to the dedicated Samsung TV Support Team. If you are based in the UK, you can reach them at 0333 000 0333.

In any case, best wishes, and I hope you both have a working sound setup again soon.
0 Likes
GalaxyNET
Explorer
Options

Its source code related problem that needs a hotfix from developers. I hope they push fw update soon!

0 Likes
Max404
Journeyman
Options
How do you know it's a source code issue? I'm having to use bluetooth at the moment, which works fine but doesn't sound as refined.
0 Likes
Scb1980
First Poster
Options

Same problem with stereo content through Chromecast with Google TV. Dolby atmos content has no problem. Neither native apps from the TV. Using s90c with s801b soundbar connect via wi fi

0 Likes
Members_cHFATv6
First Poster
Options

Same issues, the sound cutting out every 3-5minutes for couple of seconds when q symohony is enabled. I've got hw q900a connected by hdmi arc, but new qsymphony works through wifi. Looking for hotfix by samsung..

0 Likes
  翻译: