Mod request/question: Female Doomslayer!?

Allelujuh01

How feasible is it to change doom guys modal in both first person and during 3rd person cutscenes?

I Find it really hard to play and enjoy anything when im forced to inhabit a male body.. My own problems, But I know there are many like me for one reason or another.. People that if not outright detured by male player character, would still have a more positive experience If they could play as a hot woman.

My larger question is: I have been considering learning how to mod games for no other reason then to hack playable female characters into games that don't have them! But Ive heard many times that modding games that aren't built for it is next to imposable... How true is this statement? Is it a case of time and effort, or just completely infeasible?

• 10 months later...

I know I know, thread necromancer here. But why the F*CK is there no female mod for this game?????!!! The internet has seriously failed in its task as being the internet! Every other game that has mods has tons of sexy female skins for the main character, where in the H*LL are those mods for this game, wtf man!