NCR/Legion Floating Wrist Corpse Glitch, no WMIM

BardoFlyhm

link to my load order on loadorderlibrary.com I'm sure there are some redundancies, like for example I have all of Hit's standalone animations, but I also have the Anniversary Anim Pack, which probably makes the others redundant. That's just me testing out which anims I like and want to keep. But I've tried disabling all of my animation mods, even if they didn't have a 1hpequip.kf file in them, and I still get this glitch consistently, every time, on NCR Rangers, Troopers, and Legion Veterans. It's the glitch where they die, and their right hand turns invisible and they hang from their right wrist, causing massive fps drops and forcing me to quit playing. I've seen this issue mentioned elsewhere, but the concensus seems to be you need to remove a 1hpequip.kf file from WMIM, which is a mod that I don't have, and which didn't work with the mods that I do have. I also tried disabling my bashed patch, and the glitch still occurs. Oh, and I don't have any DLC, so I can't use the Ragdolls mod.
Thanks!

EDIT: I updated YUP and I'm rebuilding my patches. If that doesn't help, I don't know. I have realistic weapon damages WITH limb explosions, maybe I can try the no-limb version. I'll update after testing.

UPDATE: Getting rid of Realistic Weapons Damages seems to have fixed it, so far. I guess that mod isn't compatible with YUP. There's a version that is, but it requires the DLC, which I don't have. I'll let you know if things get screwed up again.

Edited by BardoFlyhm
added more details