Ghost of Tsushima - More frequent dismemberment mod

Before this game was released on playstation the gameplay had a lot more frequent dismemberment. Once the game was released it was obvious that the developers turned down the dismemberment in the game. Currently the game does have dismemberment but only if you have two select moves unlocked and even then it does not happen as often as it should. You have to get enemies weakened to where they can take 1 more hit and then maybe if you use the right move it will dismember. There are so many times in the game where you are fighting and an enemy should lose limb or their head with the move you have done but the game just ignores it. It would be great if we could find the setting that was toned down or create one where it happens much more often. I want to see arms and legs and heads flying off. This PC release is supposed to be a directors cut and that was something the director clearly cut. Everyone would love to have the option to up the frequency. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

i woud love to have the feature to find a scissor on a mountain or somewhere with that you coud cut cut off the penises of your enemys.lots of blood and tears included.they also coud implement that you have to level the scissor move.at first you only cut off the foreskin for example.at max level the whole shaft with balls and pubes and everything

Edited by 1312shredolin187

Posted (edited)

I too would love to see a dismemberment mod. Would make it myself if I could.

I personally love the brutal executions u can do on officers, how dramatic it is and the way it terrifies enemies, but I wish that kinda thing would happen more often. I hope they expand on that in the sequel but in the meantime, I'm tempted to learn how to mod this stuff in myself.

Edited by BarkBot

+1 more for a more dismemberment mod. This game is so freaking fun and fluid. would be a great addition to the immersion of the combat. Would make kills look and feel that much more like how actual blades cut in real life. Damn id donate for sure.

On 5/26/2024 at 8:46 AM, compton57120 said:

Additionally to dismemberment, more blood and persistant blood would be the perfect mod for this game.

yes! it would be cool to see the blood pouring out like a fountian. Kill Bill Style. 

ZRMLlv-ezgif.com-optimize.gif