Project Monde

justaking

Hello Gamers and Modders, 

I've been hanging around the Nexus for a few decades now, popping in here and there but not too active in the forums usually.  Off-site I have been developing my own universe which I have named Project Monde. I have been working on it for over thirty years and it has gradually formed into a cohesive world with unique races, geography, and planned gameplay. The game will be a Strategic RPG overall, with elements of city building, animal taming, dungeon delving, and building, vehicle, and character customization. Yes, I am trying to move into the next stage which is the graphical side of things, and building it all up into a playable game. So I'm asking anyone interested in joining who has coding, digital graphics, and all PC-related knowledge to sign on. It is completely volunteer work and there won't be any payment (unless we finish the project and make money from it) so it will be more a project of passion or a showcase to display your skills and maybe become better known in the industry.  Once joined there is no obligation to stay or continue and no deadline or timeline is being followed. All work produced concerning the project will, of course, become part of it and will remain with the project. 

If you are at all interested in joining the project, please send me a DM here. Then I can give you more details, get you in the Discord server and we can discuss everything further.  Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this and to all modders out there doing great work improving games. 

JustaKing