More pet furniture and interactive mods for The Sims

I'm a Sims player, and recently I've been decorating my pet room in the game. The pet bowls in the game are quite different from those in my real life. Could you please let me know where I can find more pet furniture mods? For example, similar to the pet furniture in the picture below, which my cat uses in real life.

image.thumb.jpeg.779f124e0bae3c880bf00a4862a69f20.jpeg

image.jpeg.60718df5c29f29903f8f8c6631387db3.jpeg

Besides pet furniture mods, are there any other pet interaction mods that you recommend? My cat loves sleeping next to my pillow, but the game doesn't allow that.

Also, I'd like to ask if creating mods for The Sims is difficult. What skills do I need to learn? I want to try making some furniture mods to make the game more realistic. Do I need advanced modeling skills and a strong computer background? If I'm not very good at 3D modeling, can I use a 3D scanner to scan real objects instead? (By the way, has anyone used Revo's POP3? How is it? Does it meet 3D modeling needs?)

I'm guessing this is The Sims 4?

(I'm not very familiar with it myself.  I got big into The Sims 1 in the early 00s, but 2 and later never really grabbed me.)