Robocop: Rogue City More frequent dismemberment or active ragdoll dismemberment mod pls

333arn

Yes I know I sound like a psychopath but when a game offers dismemberment and head obliteration, I expect it to stay that way even at death. That doesn't mean I would be going around shooting every corpse that litter the ground, although that can be fun at times.  When games offer these detailed and immersive gore systems but make ragdolls not react in the same manner as they would have been alive, really throws off the immersion for me and just feels like they are just shooting themselves in the foot by ignoring to support active ragdolls. Another game that shares this exact issue is the game Cherynobylite, another game with a very detailed gore system but you are only limited to one stump on the body. As much as I really want to make these games more responsive then they are now. I have no clue how to mod any of these games. I find responsive of such systems fascinating and really hope somebody leagues above what I will ever know about the modding side of unreal engine 5 can make this game truly the cyborg cop gory power fantasy that it deserves to be    

a3e5042c-9302-4cca-8644-697d917008c0.jpg