AC Valhalla: Modding combat in a specific way.

AlanHughAkbar

I haven't a clue about what's possible to mod but I think this is possible so here goes; Could one edit the triggers in such a way as to have total and easy control over every kind of killmove available in the game?

And at this point I should just say that by total control, I'll settle for just actually being able to do them all as this no longer seems to be the case.

My biggest hang up about these RPG AC's was their hack and slash nature. It couldn't hold a candle to the old design's combat in terms of finishers.

And yet Valhalla had a whole slew of animations as I found to my own delight on a YouTube video showcasing them all. Yet I couldn't do even half of them try as I certainly did.

It turns out after someone asked the publisher of the video how to that he no longer could either. He posited that it was due to a new update of some sort that was responsible for simply nullifying the triggers.

Which might be good news if it's just a small thing. It would be an odd update that would actually remove the files containing the animations.

It's a pretty simple desire but it either makes or breaks the game for me. I'd really appreciate any insight into what would be involved in achieving this. I could forgive the game's numerous flaws if I could just get this sorted.