mod request for some really cool NPC's, feel free to add your own

oddjobdobson

I want a new NPC called "Hawk" based on Keanu Reeves' John Wick. I would also love a sidekick "Blade" (if you could get away with that name without violating copyrights) Wesley Snipes. Another, "The Swede" based loosely on Alan Ritchson but with blonder hair, and to make that work have to scale up his size to 115% like I do with my dogs lol. I have other ideas including some political personalities but I do not want to get into any trouble so until I get word it's ok to mention those ideas I will keep them under wraps. Next: "Clubber" Mike Tyson, he would have every bare fisted perk there is and maybe some new ones just for him, like one punch knockout, or knockout flurry, or Punching Power. Another perk you could create for him and use with anyone would be "Killer Instinct" where he does more damage the more his enemy is weakened. I'm a builder, the fighting never appealed to me so having a couple OP NPC companions available that could clean up all by themselves would be cool to fight with. I was trying to come up with some good female NPC characters but I don't think anyone can beat Cait LOL I love Cait, she's awesome, I couldn't think of anyone better on the female side. If I had Hawk, Blade, The Swede and Clubber on my side I'd feel like I'm more in a really cool action movie while in the game. You got a problem with me? Talk to my friend here The Swede hehe     :)