Enhancing Character Customization for Shorter Races

idis91

Dear Baldur’s Gate 3 Community,

I hope this message finds you well! As an avid player and enthusiast of the game, I’d like to share some thoughts on character customization, specifically focusing on the shorter races (gnomes, halflings, and dwarves).

1. Gnome Head Options:

• While the existing gnome head choices are appreciated, I believe there’s room for expansion. It would be fantastic to see more diverse gnome head presets, especially those with a rounder more feminine appearance. Perhaps some options with less pronounced chins and noses would resonate with players who prefer a softer aesthetic.
  2. Younger Head Variations:

• Currently, many male characters appear mature, often in their 40s or 50s. Introducing younger head variations would add depth to character creation. Let’s celebrate the diversity of ages within the game world!
  3. Halfling Customization:

• Halflings deserve more love too! Additional head choices for halflings would be delightful. Whether it’s different facial features, hairstyles, or expressions, expanding the options would enhance our role-playing experience.

I understand that game development involves complex decisions, but I believe that addressing these aspects would enrich the game for all players. Let’s continue celebrating the uniqueness of each race and make character creation even more engaging!

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to seeing the game evolve. Warm regards Ida