Fallout without the Fallout...

I had an interest in the concept of modding but have no background in ever truly modding. I think I edited my music player in FO:NV but I never went into rendering models or tweaking the tables...

There is no joy I take playing fallout in thinking about the end of the world. I do love the gameplay for the mechanics there are and the mechanics there should be... It really comes down to the means of how it's enjoyed.

I wanted to do a proper mod... Something distinguished that highlit this game as, as much a platform as the means to see the potential for why these games were written.

I pitch to you... New York City!

This would be the whole of untarnished NYC but instead of the people surviving a nuclear apocalypse... They're (portrayed as) trying to get home safe, trying to get the bad guys or... (Because of this games history) Leaving you the room to be the bad guy...

The rendering would be a challenge, but the essence as said would be the engine as a platform.

Huge populations and the populations would all have useful information like that 'there are dealers at.. (some address)" and you can choose to call the police, raid them yourself (carefully) with a recruited posse of followers or that you could work for them...

You would have a karma stat based off of who you would kill and that would determine your next playthrough.

Start off as a random child...

The chances of this being as good are challenging without vehicles, but if you did this with pepper box pistols and revolvers... Lever action rifles and the like... In 1856? There would not necessarily be a need for horses.

Building your credit based of the data tables of what you did affect while you play and this can end in you having a proper good time or killing 3 guys in self defense "while incarcerated"... (Then getting early release for good behavior)

Theres a lot of room for those who might take an interest... I would like to participate, but the fact that I have no current experience may hold me back. I would like to see more stuff like this because the world is not ending, things are just coming together. Whether it be here? Or back a while before...

Let me know if you would like to parlay. Also for anything useful someone can teach me if you guys think this can get some lift... I just don't want the doomer mentality that these (post apocalyptic) games promote, bogging me down.

CA - 506-269-3951