Is there no way to get more tables for Pinball fx3 other than through steam?

Been scammed by worthless steam far too many times. Begged for my money back countless times, offered to buy other things immedietly so they would lose nothing, but they refused over and over again. I've long since withdrawn my offer, and haven't bought a single thing from them in years now. Noticed though that this one game is having a sale. It would seem though there's no way to get the game or its dlc on PC without giving more money to those disgusting pigs THAT DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE NAMED. They are worthless, revolting, scam artist, pigs, utterly pathetic excuses for life. So f*#@ing sick of seeing evil win every single damned time. Can't anything go right in this country anymore?

Anyway, stuck with only 1 dlc for the thing, and another for pinball arcade which lost 99% of its tables years ago, which really annoyed me because I saw quite a few that interested me that now can't be found anywhere.

Why the bloody hell is the pig site allowed to hold a monopoly on pc gaming? Did try to check itch.io, but there's only 8-bit pinball games on there. Besides, never had much luck getting things from there to work on this computer.

Games that don't have a physical medium need to be recognized as products so monopoly laws will actually apply to all these evil vile tech companies. I got a freaking degree in programming, but never have worked in IT BECAUSE I AM NOT WILLING TO COMPROMISE MY MORALS EVEN A MILLIMETER FOR f*#@ING STOLEN CASH.

Guess I'm stuck forever with only about a dozen boards. I'll be permanently disconnecting from the internet soon, so it may not matter anyway. Just spent the past few days downloading everything I ever bought through steam (minus terraria and s#*! Edition since they are not the games I paid for so long ago anymore). Also, I keep rage quitting like 90% of them BECAUSE I HATED THEM AND ALWAYS HAVE AND NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS WHAT THEY WERE ADVERTISED TO BE. False advertising, THEFT, and the law doesn't give two shits JUST BECAUSE THERE'S NO f*#@ING CARTRIDGE OR DISC INVOLVED.

Games are supposed to be relaxing, why must we constantly be confronted by abuse and EVIL just so we can f*#@ing relax? Isn't life hell enough these days already? Can't a damned thing go right for once? I can't help but think that we're in the end times EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT CHRISTIAN. What does that say?

Rant done, sorry. I would be willing to buy games again, if it was from a company that actually deserved a drop of respect. We don't have though, and haven't since physical media died. Actually, this may be why physical media is completely dead; it was all so gaming companies could skirt around monopoly laws. Endless abuse and exploitation. f*#@ the entire world of IT.

• Haha 1