Sellen quest problem

NEVKyrios

Hello,

i play in seamless coop, i try to finish the sellen quest but i have a problem, so when you need to chose sellen or jerren i choose sellen, i fight jerren and when jerren die nothing happens anymore and the game stays like that, sellen stop mooving and i cant finish the quest .

TY for help

• Sad 1

Seamless just got updated to fix quest related invasions so it should work now as long as the invasion sign is still there. 

Also during the fight it still thinks im in a safe area and i cant attack at all so i have to alt f4 before jerren beats sellens ass cause i cant help

17 hours ago, Nick2405 said:

we r having the same problem. we cant even attack while in that area. did u guys try to kill one of the two with calling ashes? 

Tried a handful of times but either Sellen dies or the ashes before the enemy dies

On 7/11/2024 at 1:17 PM, NEVKyrios said:

Hello,

i play in seamless coop, i try to finish the sellen quest but i have a problem, so when you need to chose sellen or jerren i choose sellen, i fight jerren and when jerren die nothing happens anymore and the game stays like that, sellen stop mooving and i cant finish the quest .

TY for help

SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!

so me and a buddy spent a while troubleshooting as we had the same issue.
steps we took were as follows:

1. make sure to be in your own instance of the game (i.e. separation mist and then just be in single player of the game while still launching through seamless)
2. acquire the night maidens mist, mimic tear ashes, and as high of a level of ghost glovewart as possible(we got to lvl6), one of the int boosting helmets from the academy(in case of low int, you need to have 14 for this to work), a wieldable staff.
3. gear up yourself so that your mimic will only know night maidens and be able to cast it.
3. enter the arena (we chose to side with sellen, not sure if this works vs her)
4. use your mimic tear (should be set up to only be able to use night maidens mist)
5. as best as you can try to help by kiting Jerren into the mists as needed.

This likely will take a few attempts but both my save and my buddies save had success with this method.

Good luck Gamers.

Edited by JedidiahRanger