Seamless Co-op broke sellen quest...again

eastinsongm

So I got the latest update that is supposed to fix the npc summon quests and when I attempted Sellen the game didn't allow me to attack...it basically acted as if I am in the base world area in which the queens chamber is a non-combat zone....so was fun getting my ass kicked I guess

A temporary work around that worked for me was copying my Seamless Co-op save over to the base games save files, then launching the game using the ModEngine2. ModEngine2 reads and loads the base games save files so thats why I had to copy the Seamless Co-op over to there. Of course you wont be able to access Seamless Co-op but I was only trying to complete the quest then be done with it. I assisted Sellen and was able to attack. After defeating Jerren and getting my rewards, I closed the game and copied the base game save over to the Seamless Co-op save, overwriting my Seamless Co-op save in the process (I recommend backing it up just in case) then launching the game through the regular Seamless Co-op launcher. Worked like a charm and I had finished her questline.