Honest Hearts glitch - Departing Paradise never starts, no ending footlocker

Hello,

Getting this bizarre bug where I never receive the "Departing Paradise" quest at the end of Honest Hearts, and the ending footlocker is missing. I completed "Crush the White Legs," and after the ending slides, nothing happens - no quest, no footlocker, no map. Tried reloading a save before the cutscene with Salt-Upon-Wounds and the ending slides, didn't work, nothing changed. I have to manually add the map to return to the Mojave, after which the Departing Paradise quest completes, even though it never started and it doesn't show up as a completed quest in the Pip-Boy. Not sure if a mod is causing this, only ones I have that touch Honest Hearts are Essential DLC Enhancements Merged and YUP. Any ideas?

Edited by rockpaperscissors238

I remember there might be troubles relating to Joshua and the Whiteleg chief at the end scene of Crush of the Whitelegs.

I advise to return to that save (it's auto fixed save) and run that scene again, even if you run it perfectly before.

After finishing it, ensure the footlocker appear. If not, redo.

Edited by laclongquan

Tried that multiple times, didn't work, the footlocker/map/quest aren't there. I even tried to replay Crush the White Legs from the start of the quest, still didn't work. Think it has something to do with the activation of the ending script, but I don't know a lot about these things.