Call Girl Spam

Guest deleted156886133

Guest deleted156886133

How does that crap keep getting through? Are they hitting Nexus with different IP addresses each time? How annoying. Good on you moderators for deposting/deleting them promptly though. Thanks.

I've reported a few of them. They're disgusting.

Guest deleted156886133

Hah! I just tried to report one and it must have been removed while I was reporting because when I submitted the report, Nexus tells me that it can't find that particular post. Nice job guys! I must say, I do not envy your task of moderating garbage. I'd rather sit back and laugh at others as they contend with the mess.

12 minutes ago, gamer365 said:

@Pickysaurus Just a quick question I reported one early this morning there were quite a few when I reported it

Question is Do I only need to report the one or multiple? I assumed one as that is the prference on other sites I use

Just one is fine. We have a button called "Flag as spammer" that deletes everything they've ever posted. 

• Thanks 1

Guest deleted156886133
19 minutes ago, Pickysaurus said:

Just one is fine. We have a button called "Flag as spammer" that deletes everything they've ever posted.

Wait... so, is that what happened when I reported the one earlier? It was deleted immediately after I submitted the report? So, I was the one contending with the mess. Hah! Joke's on me.