Crashes when entering NPC worlds with seamless coop

Guest deleted217716683

Guest deleted217716683

Im experiencing crashes when entering NPC(istvan) world using seamless coop mod in elden.The game crashes consistently during these instances, despite updating both the mod and the game to the latest versions. I've verified the game files and checked for conflicts with other mods, but the issue persists. Any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated.

Yea, I've found a solution for this recent issue.

But first, READ CAREFULLY OR YOU'LL END UP LOSING YOUR SAVE FILES

I need you to make backup save files for your game from seamless coop files (which is located in C:\Users\<user's name>\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing) and also in the weird number's folder

-> Just simply copy those files which is known as (.co2) file's tail, but you have to copy both of them. (if you still not see them, then you have to activate the "hidden items" and "file name extensions" in the File Explorer of course)

*OK, now here's the main steps:

1. Copy those .co2 files (again) and paste to other place (not the backup)

2. Then rename .co2 to .sl2 (both of them) and if you see the 2nd file like "co2.bak" then just rename to "sl2.bak"

-> again not the backup files but other files that you've copied them to other place

3. Now launch the "base game", which means don't launch the "mod's launcher"

4. You will see your game doesn't have any save files -> so just create new character (new save) then "Exit to desktop"

5. Now go back to C:\Users\<user's name>\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing    and go to weird number's folder, now you'll see there are 2 ".sl2" files

6. Copy 2 files that you've renamed (".co2" to ".sl2") into that folder -> means you just replace them

7. Now go back to the "base game" then you'll see there is your "save game" from co op mod -> just load into the game

8. Then you'll see you are in the time where you before crashed, just roll in the "invade NPC" then defeat it.

9. After you've defeated that NPC, wait until you back to your own world -> exit to the desktop

10. Then you just need to copy those 2 ".sl2" files again from (C:\Users\<user's name>\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing  then weird number's folder) to other place

11. Rename those ".sl2" to ".co2" this time, then just copy them to your C:\Users\<user's name>\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing then that folder -> replace them again but ".co2" files

12. Now launch back to the "mod's launcher", load into your game. Then you'll see you've defeated that NPC (from your previous fight on "base game") 

13. In order to get mod's items back, you have to rest at the site grace again, then they will show up again

*Unfortunately:

- There is no way you can play the "Volcano's tasks" by invading NPC's world with your friends. (Only the "Volcano's tasks)

- So you have to do all the tasks in the "base game" by yourself before copy files.

*Be careful: I don't know if there is will be any more issues by doing this method. So be sure that you have your backup files like I said earlier

Hope these methods help:)

Edited by MinhBap06