Change follower eyes and give moles to her face?

mushirdc

Far as eyes go, this is due to to this:
The 'support' textures for the eyes are kinda wrong,   The normal map, the subsurface (sk) are different, and instead of the environment mask, the head mesh reuses the subsurface texture.   So yeah, just changing the diffuse is not going to cut it.    When changing the eyes to use vanilla normal/subsurf/and correct envmap mask,   the eyes change.    (I set it to use vanilla eyegreen.dds diffuse)

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.51d7fccee766d5acbb0bafc362cccd71.jpeg

16 hours ago, scorrp10 said:

The 'support' textures for the eyes are kinda wrong,   The normal map, the subsurface (sk) are different, and instead of the environment mask, the head mesh reuses the subsurface texture.   So yeah, just changing the diffuse is not going to cut it.    When changing the eyes to use vanilla normal/subsurf/and correct envmap mask,   the eyes change.    (I set it to use vanilla eyegreen.dds diffuse)

Hide contents

Thank you!!!

is there a way to know what skin texture she's using? I also tried change her body to CBBE but was unsuccessful in that method aswell

She is using SOME UUNP skin that came included with the mod, as well as UUNP meshes for the body.   If you want to change her to CBBE, and you have CBBE body meshes and skin installed as default, and just want her to use those:
1. Use NifScope to edit her head mesh and change the textures in 0_FemaleheadPaola to use path textures\actors\character\female\ instead of textures\actors\character\paola\
2.  Open Paola.esp in Tes5Edit, and in her Actor(NPC) record,  locate WNAM - Worn Armor - right click its value and choose 'Remove'.
3.  If you downloaded the 'armored' version, you will also want to locate DOFT - default outfit - and change(or remove it) as well, since included outfit is also UUNP.

If you want to have her use custom CBBE body/skin:   
In BodySlide, select whichever preset you want to use, locate the CBBE Body and Feet, and Ctrl-click the Build button for both.
copy femalebody* and femalefeet* from Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide to Data\meshes\actors\character\paola\
copy femalehands* from  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ to Data\meshes\actors\character\paola\

Your default skin textures are in Data\textures\actors\character\female, but if you have alternate skin texture files elsewhere, you can copy from there.
You need to copy femalebody*, femalehands* and femalehead*  to Data\textures\actors\character\Paola\

And again, you need to get rid of her UUNP outfit and get her dressed in something CBBE.

Here, Paola with original hair/skin and UUNP body, and her with changed hair, CBBE body/outfit and Demoniac skin

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.71ed5019f30c8db4d75e83175a6805e2.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2024 at 8:49 PM, scorrp10 said:

She is using SOME UUNP skin that came included with the mod, as well as UUNP meshes for the body.   If you want to change her to CBBE, and you have CBBE body meshes and skin installed as default, and just want her to use those:
1. Use NifScope to edit her head mesh and change the textures in 0_FemaleheadPaola to use path textures\actors\character\female\ instead of textures\actors\character\paola\
2.  Open Paola.esp in Tes5Edit, and in her Actor(NPC) record,  locate WNAM - Worn Armor - right click its value and choose 'Remove'.
3.  If you downloaded the 'armored' version, you will also want to locate DOFT - default outfit - and change(or remove it) as well, since included outfit is also UUNP.

If you want to have her use custom CBBE body/skin:   
In BodySlide, select whichever preset you want to use, locate the CBBE Body and Feet, and Ctrl-click the Build button for both.
copy femalebody* and femalefeet* from Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide to Data\meshes\actors\character\paola\
copy femalehands* from  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ to Data\meshes\actors\character\paola\

Your default skin textures are in Data\textures\actors\character\female, but if you have alternate skin texture files elsewhere, you can copy from there.
You need to copy femalebody*, femalehands* and femalehead*  to Data\textures\actors\character\Paola\

And again, you need to get rid of her UUNP outfit and get her dressed in something CBBE.

Here, Paola with original hair/skin and UUNP body, and her with changed hair, CBBE body/outfit and Demoniac skin

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.71ed5019f30c8db4d75e83175a6805e2.jpeg

Sweet! thank you so much, I managed to make the changes in her eyes I wanted.

Do you mind helping me out (or redirecting me to someone who knows)on what App to use in order to compile PSC format files to PEX format? This is because I want to edit some top-left notifications displayed on screen by some mods

On 8/13/2024 at 2:25 AM, scorrp10 said:

Hide contents

Pardon me. The first time I tried this it worked but due to some other mod crash I had to reinstall some of my mods. Now I can't figure out how I did this Haha.

Can you show me how to change her eyes in Nifskope? it's easier that way, there's a "blindeyes" file that's giving her eye sockets a blueish tint when I change them.

Well, you locate her head first.    Data\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\{plugin file name}\{NPC FormID}.nif

You open it in NifScope.  You need to make sure to provide path to your game's data folder in NifScope Resource Settings.  You can specify bsa archives there as well.

In the head, you expand the root, expand the BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned, locate the eyes mesh, expand it, expand BSLightingShaderProperty, BSShaderTextureSet.

Texture slots: (file names relative to data\textures\)

1. Diffuse.   This is the primary texture that determines the look of the eye.    I.e.  actors\character\eyes\eyebluesmoke.dds
  2. Normal.  Typically it will be actors\character\eyes\eyebrown_n.dds
  3. Subsurface.   Racemenu head export always forgets this one.   Typically actors\character\eyes\eyebrown_sk.dds   
  4. Empty
  5. Cubemap.  Typically cubemaps\eyecubemap.dds
  6. Environment mask.   typically actors\character\eyes\eyeenvironmentmask_m.dds
  7. - 9. Empty