Papyrus Script for Throwable Deployable Turrets

toneisland85

Hi All

I wonder if someone could help? im a newbie in the world of modding and have been working on a deployable turrets mod. The script I am currently using allows me to drop (Thanks Kinggath) from a misc item and deploy a turret but I would love to make it so a thrown mine or grenade triggers the deployment of the turret.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction of where to start with this script please? I.e what event do I need for this an should i be using keywords on the grenade itself?

Again Im a complete newbie but really eager to learn so any advice would be incredible 🙂

Thanks

Welcome! 👋

What game is this for?  I'm guessing one of the Fallout games or maybe Starfield, but you didn't say which one.  (And I haven't modded any of then much, or I'd answer here.)

Also, Fallout 3, NV, and 4 -- and Starfield -- all have their own forums here.  Go to Game Communities at the top of any forum page, and hit Join Community on the game forums you want to post in.

17 hours ago, AaronOfMpls said:

Welcome! 👋

What game is this for?  I'm guessing one of the Fallout games or maybe Starfield, but you didn't say which one.  (And I haven't modded any of then much, or I'd answer here.)

Also, Fallout 3, NV, and 4 -- and Starfield -- all have their own forums here.  Go to Game Communities at the top of any forum page, and hit Join Community on the game forums you want to post in.

Hi yes I realised eventually and actually posted it in the FO4 community and got my answer 🙂 Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1