Oh?! A Wild "NinjaLuxray" has Appeared!

Ninjaluxray7685

yea so i didn't know how to properly add a title so i just copy my stream title.

So an introduction you already know my name clearly i love f2p games like warframe, maple story, closers, master duel, the first descendent... however i love rpg games legends of the seven stars, Skyrim, Pokémon, Zelda, etc.

i first got in to mod through oldrim and the "relics of hyrule mod a zelda dlc mod" once my poor self finally got a upto date gaming pc and se/ae i wanted to make my own mod so i created two handed sword from my favorite overlord in the nis games zetta 

in the mean time as i am still learning designing my own weapons i want to learn how to port and help keep alive mods that can climb out of the grasp of oldrim community  i hope that the nexus community will help teach me to learn everything i need to know so i can create great mods that has inspired me to make this post today  thank you

Welcome @redlink32!  Yah, there's a lot of potential help here if you search around or ask around.

And before it comes up ... forums for specific games (where they exist) are under Game Communities, at the top of any forum page on desktop 🖥️💻 -- or in the menu > BrowseGame Communities on mobile. 📱  Click Join Community on those you want to post in.

(I often mention this to people who haven't posted much, since it's not super-obvious where these forums are.)

Edited by AaronOfMpls