Are screenshots for thumbnails included in the asset?

Kummel0019

First,I am not an English speaker and I use translation software. Please forgive me.

I am posting a follower mod and I am having trouble taking photos for thumbnails.

It is a question of whether a photo of a follower in a mod outfit is considered an asset.

I'm not sure to what extent the word “assets” in the licensing agreement for creating mods refers, which is why I asked.

Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation in answering our questions.

There's no problem using other mods in your screenshots.

It is considered polite and helpful, however, to include information on which mods were used in the screenshots so that other people can find those mods.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, showler said:

There's no problem using other mods in your screenshots.

It is considered polite and helpful, however, to include information on which mods were used in the screenshots so that other people can find those mods.

Indeed, I've done that on some of my own  follower mods.  In some screenshots, I'll show them in their default outfits (all vanilla base-game gear).  In others, I'll show them in mod-added gear that I often give them in my own game.  And yes, I'll list which mods it's from.

I don't use model, texture, or lighting overhauls in my game much, nor do I use an ENB.  But if I did have any in my screenshots, I'd list these too.

Edited by AaronOfMpls
added a little more
  • Like 1