Mod Request (if possible even)

XxDarKingxX

Soooo I'm not by any means a modder, yes I have fiddled a little with the game files specifically for what I'm about to ask for but is there any way to make cavalry count as 2 agents for the battlesize count? You probably see where I'm trying to get at, and maybe it's too obvious for why there isn't a mod already that does this but why are cavalry counted as 1 troop even? I get that they are basically 1 unit simply composed of 2 in game agents, but wouldn't it be more optimised if behind the hud telling you that you are fighting 1000 khuzait horse archers or vlandian heavy cavalry, the game would recognise that these units essentially count as 2 slots for agents in the engine? I'm pretty much asking for a battlesize submod, but I haven't seen any requests or any relevant search results for this very concept, and I wonder if it's just plainly a dumb question as in it's literally impossible, or if people just overlooked this? Because I don't really mind the side effects of a mod like this, horsemen are and always were powerhouses, and they also came with greater supply responsibility. Besides feeding them, they also require coordination and I think it's pretty fair if 1000 footmen faced off 500 horsemen, if that meant I could have a 1000+ battle. I wouldn't even care if the game straight up told me on the prebattle hud that I was facing a x2 larger force than reality, I just think that it's sort of an obvious solution to an annoying problem. Though am I wrong? Please do tell me. Otherwise I'll be forced to learn how to write in C# and mod bannerlord 😪