Change the card size?

Guest riotproof

Guest riotproof

Hi folks,

I was wondering if there is a way to re-size the cards? I am making a mod for Marvel Legendary and the cards are a little smaller than they should be. Its totally fine and still works great. I'm just a perfectionist :) Plus there a few other games mods Im working on where I would like to resize them as well. Such as when putting the Playsets for FIASCO on cards. I would just like it better if the cards were about the size of a piece of paper. Anyway thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...

Hi folks,

I was wondering if there is a way to re-size the cards? I am making a mod for Marvel Legendary and the cards are a little smaller than they should be. Its totally fine and still works great. I'm just a perfectionist :smile: Plus there a few other games mods Im working on where I would like to resize them as well. Such as when putting the Playsets for FIASCO on cards. I would just like it better if the cards were about the size of a piece of paper. Anyway thanks in advance!

you can scroll to make the images bigger for cards just hover your mouse over the card you want bigger and use the scroll wheel to find the size you want