Going back to Ceasar's fort

GamerChas

I know it is not supposed to be part of the game, but it sounds like fun to go back to Ceasar's fort and kill everyone. Just 'cause. I heve been there once after getting the invitation while in Vegas. But, if I become vilified by the Legion can I get back there again? I would like to wipe out Cottonwood Cove first then take on the fort. But can I get back to the fort if I kill the ferryman? Can I use the barge without the ferryman?

Yup.You can.Everyone will try to stab your head to a poll but i have a good feeling about this.;)

And if you want them to have a quick death you can drop some radioactive barrels.The area will become irradiated after this though.

Edited by Purify111

OK, I am dumb. Since I took the boat trip to the fort once, it is now a marked spot on my map. I can just fast travel there anytime I want and from anywhere else on the map. There is no actual boat to use at Cottonwood Cove, just the ferryman. When you tell him you want to go to the fort you use an imaginary boat.

OK, I am dumb. Since I took the boat trip to the fort once, it is now a marked spot on my map. I can just fast travel there anytime I want and from anywhere else on the map. There is no actual boat to use at Cottonwood Cove, just the ferryman. When you tell him you want to go to the fort you use an imaginary boat.

It's not really a boat.It's a raft. lol

But you can still use it.Fast travel from The Fort is impossible whilst Caesar's quest is still active.He doesn't want you to leave with the chip but TO The Fort i think that you can.

Purify111: tcl is one of the console commands. i.e. cheat codes. tcl stands for toggle clipping. If you turn clipping off, you can just 'fly' over/under/through anything. You can go up to the top of some of the mountains that are not accessible. Or through walls into empty buildings with no doors, etc. Why he thinks I would need to go to the sunken plane first to then use tcl, I have no idea. If I wanted to use tcl, I could use that from anywhere.

Purify111: tcl is one of the console commands. i.e. cheat codes. tcl stands for toggle clipping. If you turn clipping off, you can just 'fly' over/under/through anything. You can go up to the top of some of the mountains that are not accessible. Or through walls into empty buildings with no doors, etc. Why he thinks I would need to go to the sunken plane first to then use tcl, I have no idea. If I wanted to use tcl, I could use that from anywhere.

Rights.What happened to the good old noclip command? XD

• 2 months later...