Summerset Isles Mod- "The Remnants"

spectrosoldier

• 1 year later...

Hi.

I downloaded and played the mod a while ago, was upset for a few things and stopped. I came back to it today (sorry for the grave digging)
to figure out how to get the stone. Once again, after an hour exploring the cave of oblivion, I could find no stone and finally resorted to
google search and checked a youtube video. Obviously, the stone was shown and surprisingly where I had already checked. I went there
again and believe it or not there was NO stone, though the quest was active and requested me to find it.

Conclusion :
* some trigger might not work properly under some circumstances. Before telling people it is untrue, please verify
* Once this happens, hours of failed searching will bring rough words.

I am not planning to figure out how and why, this quest will remain uncompleted. The mod is big, great, maybe a little too much. There are
inconsistencies but that is ok. The problem is some randomness and bugs (yes, bugs) that spoil the effect. The bigger the mod, the more
a single problem will destroy the effect, that's why in vanilla Skyrim you are guided so much.

Cheers for the maker, though, it is a beautiful mod.

• 5 years later...

Summerset isles is huge and it does have some flaws but I may have the wrong version downloaded.  But I wanted to tell the creator and collaborators they did a great job on this.  Also can anyone tell me what the unknown is in the crystal tower or is it anything.