Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

hi all,

I am looking for the mod that adds a saber skirt to the daedric armor set. I downloaded one that was only a bod on the daedric armor with extra spikes and a saber skirt. I am not looking for the angel wing + dragon tail one. I downloaded this mod a while back but I cannot find it anymore. Did something happen and it was taken off? Thanks.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try asking again!

-Any mods to adjust dragon encounters? I noticed when playing, even though I am 34 I still mostly find Black/Blood/Frost Dragons, and they never attack in numbers. I know that they don't always, but between the now-puny dragons and not attacking in numbers, I'm getting bored of the dragons.

-Any werewolf mods that aren't retextures?

-I never seem to get finishing moves with the special camera. It has only happened twice in my entire game, save when I'm a werewolf. Any mods to fix this?

Edited by Raella33

I posted a thread before I noticed this sticky, but I'm looking for a mod I saw that had some unenchanted items made available via console codes that are normally only found in game already enchanted, e.g. the 40% lightning resist boots found in the archmage's quarters.