Wizard And Minion Idle

Wizard And Minion Idle

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Bug Reports
Tell us about all the broken things, and maybe typos too here.

If you have 'enhanced' your game in some way (memory editing or even speed hacking) let us know when reporting bugs.
Last edited by Dandelion Games; 28 Jun, 2019 @ 2:54am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 445 comments
SlutMagic 19 Apr, 2019 @ 9:42am 
i had already downloaded yesterdays slime update, worked fine yesterday. however, when i started the game today, first thing i did was see the green export button.. clicked it.. saved... then looked at rest of game.. and noticed my save game didnt load and my progress is completely gone like there was a reset? help? please :( ? did i screw myself overwriting my offline save file?

update- looked in save folder, found my exported save from yesterday as well as my mistake save. yesterdays save works. crisis diverted, minimal loss, unsure of why save was lost in first place though.
Last edited by SlutMagic; 19 Apr, 2019 @ 9:49am
feliscon 19 Apr, 2019 @ 5:30pm 
Can't recycle slime since the update...
IDFKA 19 Apr, 2019 @ 5:33pm 
Unable to recycle slimes. I click the recycle slime button, or the red X button in the slime pit, get the yes / no prompt, click yes and nothing happens.
Oninou  [developer] 19 Apr, 2019 @ 8:34pm 
Recycle slime bug fix is on the way should be updated in the next few hours (sorry for inconvenience)
olli 23 Apr, 2019 @ 3:34pm 
don´t know if it is a misstake, or its something far away for me, but at the alchemie i got a prestige recipe for training exp. wheren´t training the old name for spell? so shouldn´t it be a recipe for spell exp?
Oninou  [developer] 23 Apr, 2019 @ 4:34pm 
Training is found in the Slime window now its the main level (but yeah previously it was the spell... it's a little confusing but with time i hope people forget about this wizard trying to feign death :o)
Huillam 25 Apr, 2019 @ 9:03am 
That's most likely because my waifu asked for it before the update but she still want a frewty juse. Considering that I've no idea of what a frewty juse could be I imagine that I don't have access to it.
Dandelion Games 25 Apr, 2019 @ 9:28am 
Huillam: The update only prevents them from choosing a 'want' that you have not unlocked yet, it doesn't affect what they wanted before the update. We aren't planning a patch to correct this issue, it's best to get what use you can out of them and be happy that the next one will be kinder.
WhitWHit 25 Apr, 2019 @ 3:20pm 
Plaza won't let me make upgrades due to my mana hitting the first E9 of a milllion even tho I have enough
Dandelion Games 25 Apr, 2019 @ 6:33pm 
WhitWhit: Some things to check, is your mana assigned to spells, do you have the other resources (logs/ore/gems) and are you clicking the upgrade button not the bigger 'button' with the name because for some reason we can do that with town but not for prestige? The other thing is, your base mana cap purchased with exp is not available for plaza, and you can't build plaza during a challenge.

If you still can't get it to go take a screen shot of the tooltip you are trying to build.
Last edited by Dandelion Games; 25 Apr, 2019 @ 6:33pm
WhitWHit 26 Apr, 2019 @ 3:55am 
Originally posted by Dandelion Games:
WhitWhit: Some things to check, is your mana assigned to spells, do you have the other resources (logs/ore/gems) and are you clicking the upgrade button not the bigger 'button' with the name because for some reason we can do that with town but not for prestige? The other thing is, your base mana cap purchased with exp is not available for plaza, and you can't build plaza during a challenge.

If you still can't get it to go take a screen shot of the tooltip you are trying to build.

..... I have to gather stuff..... my bad
Ariana 27 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31am 
My game worked fine earlier today in offline mode, but when I installed the update and tried to launch it again I got an error code and couldn't play it. I prefer to always play my games in offline mode so I would like to get it to work. Is there any way to fix this?

Here is my error code:

<color=#ff0000>Error starting Steam! Client: Facepunch.Steamworks.Client Valid: False</color>
Logging in with steam
<color=#ff0000>Error starting Steam! Client: Facepunch.Steamworks.Client Valid: False</color>
Credentials Ready
<color=#0000ff>Steam login failure, retrying: /Client/LoginWithSteam PlayFabError(InvalidParams, Invalid input parameters, 400 BadRequest - Details: LoginWithSteamRequest: One of the following properties must be defined: SteamTicket, EncryptedRequest | )</color>
Logging in with steam
Credentials Ready
<color=#0000ff>Steam login failure, retrying: /Client/LoginWithSteam PlayFabError(InvalidParams, Invalid input parameters, 400 BadRequest - Details: LoginWithSteamRequest: One of the following properties must be defined: SteamTicket, EncryptedRequest | )</color>
Logging in with steam
Credentials Ready
Logging in with steam
Credentials Ready
<color=#ff0000>EndPoint: /Client/LoginWithSteam customdata error InvalidParams details System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]] message Invalid input parameters </color>
<color=#ff0000>/Client/LoginWithSteam: Invalid input parameters
LoginWithSteamRequest: One of the following properties must be defined: SteamTicket, EncryptedRequest</color>
Dandelion Games 28 Apr, 2019 @ 8:20pm 
The online save requires you to be online with steam at least when you first connect, and potentially every 12 hours (playfab might disconnect every 12 hours basically and the game would re-login). The very last error is something I'm looking into though as it's something that has shown up recently.
Huillam 1 May, 2019 @ 9:09am 
Originally posted by Huillam:
That's most likely because my waifu asked for it before the update but she still want a frewty juse. Considering that I've no idea of what a frewty juse could be I imagine that I don't have access to it.
Another one is asking for a Frewty Juse (and that one was found after last patch). I'm pretty sure I don't have access to that thing.

Oh and reincarnation is spelled "reicarnation" In Spiritus' description.
Last edited by Huillam; 3 May, 2019 @ 4:48am
Zero, Dark Knight 13 May, 2019 @ 9:32am 
- solved!

Last edited by Zero, Dark Knight; 14 May, 2019 @ 3:03am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 445 comments
Per page: 1530 50