Wizard And Minion Idle

Wizard And Minion Idle

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
jediknurse 20 Feb, 2019 @ 1:17pm
Purchasing soul
New to the game question. Under soul shop there's a tab that allows you to purchase more soul, but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone else had this bug, or do I just have to play longer?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Dandelion Games 21 Feb, 2019 @ 6:54am 
If you have 'steam overlay' disabled for the game or steam in general, the soul shop purchases won't complete because you won't be given a chance to confirm the purchase. We are looking for a way to work around this or at least notify you in some way that something went wrong like this.

To enable the overlay go to Steam > Settings > In Game and check the box for overlay.
You may also need to enable it for WAMI specifically, to do this in your library right click steam, go to properties and there is a checkbox there for the overlay.
jediknurse 21 Feb, 2019 @ 11:26am 
Looks like everything's enabled. There's still nothing under the "buy soul" tab. Thanks for trying.
Dandelion Games 21 Feb, 2019 @ 12:04pm 
The screen is blank? Can you try closing the game and going back in, see if it remains blank. The soul shop item list is grabbed from playfab when it logs in so if you are having any errors logging in that could cause that. If you are able to get into chat fine you are most likely logged in. You can push [ to open the in game console and see if it shows anything that might be an error.
jediknurse 22 Feb, 2019 @ 5:38am 
Got it. Pushed (shift tab) to access Steam, thanks to an onscreen prompt, now it's not a blank screen. In a bit I'll see if the purchase actually works. Thanks for the help, liking this game quite a bit already. Edit-- worked great, thanks. Reasonably priced as well.
Last edited by jediknurse; 22 Feb, 2019 @ 5:43am
Mdage 8 May, 2019 @ 1:21am 
I have another problem- I bought soul then loaded an earlier save. Now my soul and money are gone.
Anemon 26 Jun, 2019 @ 12:41pm 
I wanted to buy a starter kit, but the game considered 220k souls instead, what should I do? I want a starter kit! > <
Anemon 11 Jul, 2019 @ 4:55pm 
Hey.. Please, help me :с
Oninou  [developer] 12 Jul, 2019 @ 3:28am 
Hey no.name sorry for the late reply i think dandeliongames missed it i'm letting him know about this and he will take a look at this but are you sure that when u bought it, you didn't already had a bunch of item inside it ? (cause if u have a item or idler already it give the soul instead , as you can have duplicated item)

(Mdage issue has been solved in private)
Dandelion Games 12 Jul, 2019 @ 3:49am 
Somehow I'm not subscribed to this particular thread, so I didn't notice this sooner, sorry about that. Fixing the subscribed issue and, I looked at your playfab account and it does have the idle starter pack, and that your game also shows it as having been given. The packs contain some souls in addition to if you've already purchased something that the pack gives, you get the soul value instead.

If you think we're missing something let us know.
Anemon 13 Jul, 2019 @ 4:39am 
I do not know where to write, so again I will write here. I received instead of the promised items and souls only 200 thousand souls as if I bought them in the usual way. There was no replacement, just a little shower.
Anemon 13 Jul, 2019 @ 4:39am 
Thank you for your attention anyway ><
Dandelion Games 13 Jul, 2019 @ 6:02am 
no.name: I've added an extra 'Large bag of souls' onto your account. Due to not noticing the problem report sooner we can't really verify exactly what happened or went wrong, other than that for sure you did buy the Idle starter pack, all the various unlocks were in your account etc. It should be in your account the next time you start the game (or import a save).
Anemon 13 Jul, 2019 @ 8:41am 
Wow Thank you very much, I certainly thought that there would be more souls, because I already had all the improvements except one, but this is also enough to make me happy. Thank!
Whammie 20 Nov, 2019 @ 6:24am 
So I have tried to purchase the Starter Pack - Overlay is on - it gives me an Authorize button - once clicked the game toggles back to Buy Now from Loading and no purchase?
Dandelion Games 20 Nov, 2019 @ 7:37am 
I can see that you have tried really hard to get that pack1, it shows that it has 'initialized'. Once you see the Authorize button in the overlay, that is pretty much putting it in steams hands. Steam doesn't really provide us with a lot of detail about any individual purchases (probably because we rely on playfab to handle the payment server stuff instead of managing it directly) so all I really have to work off of is that you initiated a purchase, and it sounds like the next step got there (authorizing it) so this might be something with your credit card/debit card etc, like an updated expiration date or the CVV2 3 digit number on the back. I'd like to help more, but hopefully there is something in your purchase history of your account or something like that indicating the problem? (Maybe also check that there isn't a charge pending or something along those lines in your bank account, steam might cause a temporary hold but if the address isn't right they won't ever collect the money).
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50