Outcast - A New Beginning

Outcast - A New Beginning

View Stats:
Na-Gamor Scales
Anyone know where to find these?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Freddyk 30 Mar @ 2:58am 
Gamor-Na and Gamor-Dro are quite rare, and they have too low chances to drop a ressource. That makes it hard to get gamor scales and gamor jaws that you need to craft things. I have other ressources in abundance but I miss these ones, there is a balance problem here.
they are the dog/wolf like creatures who attack you in packs.to get the jaws and scales you should use melee and not shot
scav.twn 30 Mar @ 3:28am 
I was just about to ask why the last 15 Na-Gamors I killed, did not drop any scales. Wondering if I was doing something wrong.

So, you just have to be lucky for the Na-Gamor to drop the scales... :(
Last edited by scav.twn; 30 Mar @ 3:28am
Bargrulf 30 Mar @ 3:54am 
try gamor in the desert it worked for me with the melee
Lanani 2 Apr @ 6:44am 
Not every pack of gamors will have na gamors (the blue ones that drop the scales). There are two packs that spawn very reliably--one near the coast north of the gandha temple and one just outside of Bidaa (near the twon ha merchant). As for dro gamors, I have never seen them outside of gork eruptions.
Freddyk 2 Apr @ 12:15pm 
The problem is, after having finished the game and all gork eruptions, I have very few dro gamor jaws and very few na gamor scales (something like 3 or 4), while I have dozens of other resources.
Caribou 11 Jul @ 1:43pm 
South-east from the Daoka of Riss Fields, directly west of SGZ-0 Drill base, I've been able to reliably farm these. Usually get 3-4 Na-gamors in the pack.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50