Outcast - A New Beginning
Na-Gamor Scales
Anyone know where to find these?
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
Gamor-Na and Gamor-Dro are quite rare, and they have too low chances to drop a ressource. That makes it hard to get gamor scales and gamor jaws that you need to craft things. I have other ressources in abundance but I miss these ones, there is a balance problem here.
they are the dog/wolf like creatures who attack you in packs.to get the jaws and scales you should use melee and not shot
I was just about to ask why the last 15 Na-Gamors I killed, did not drop any scales. Wondering if I was doing something wrong.

So, you just have to be lucky for the Na-Gamor to drop the scales... :(
Автор останньої редакції: scav.twn; 30 берез. о 3:28
try gamor in the desert it worked for me with the melee
Not every pack of gamors will have na gamors (the blue ones that drop the scales). There are two packs that spawn very reliably--one near the coast north of the gandha temple and one just outside of Bidaa (near the twon ha merchant). As for dro gamors, I have never seen them outside of gork eruptions.
The problem is, after having finished the game and all gork eruptions, I have very few dro gamor jaws and very few na gamor scales (something like 3 or 4), while I have dozens of other resources.
South-east from the Daoka of Riss Fields, directly west of SGZ-0 Drill base, I've been able to reliably farm these. Usually get 3-4 Na-gamors in the pack.
< >
Показані коментарі 18 із 8
На сторінку: 1530 50