Outcast - A New Beginning

Outcast - A New Beginning

View Stats:
request ; framegeneration & HDR
the game supports DLSS but pretty please and from the heart of a Outcast fan since 1999 can you add framegeneration and a option to enable HDR ? Love this game and my sons play the game now too ( got to pass the torch )
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Lanani 19 Mar @ 9:40am 
Cannot make any promises, but I will forward that there is interest.
Roie 8 Jun @ 10:58am 
this game seems great and all...but the lack of native HDR for games in the year 2024 just dosnt cut it anymore...I played the demo and all-but without HDR the game just looks blend.
add HDR is just make sense for a vibrent game like this.
Last edited by Roie; 8 Jun @ 10:59am
I hope FSR will be an option soon.
Snowy 14 Jun @ 1:39pm 
HDR would be great yeah :)
Roie 16 Jun @ 5:55pm 
any news about HDR?
If you don't care for the absolute hassle that hdr brings (as i don't) and still want framegeneration, Lossless Scaling FGx3 works for this game very well, as does fake reshade HDR if it's so important to you.

I have given up asking developers with no forward thinking and that are fine with constant and widely fluctuating framerates in their games on release, to add frame generation. Do it or don't do it, LSFG is here.
Roie 22 Jun @ 9:57am 
and what about HDR?
Originally posted by Roie:
and what about HDR?

Reshade.
Originally posted by TROOPER181st:
the game supports DLSS but pretty please and from the heart of a Outcast fan since 1999 can you add framegeneration and a option to enable HDR ? Love this game and my sons play the game now too ( got to pass the torch )
I use Lossless Scaling to run 2560*1440 - the scaling application makes it full screen on my 5k display and I use the new framegen 3x mode. I know it doesn't use motion vectors but the difference is really good. The only weirdness is when I purposefully spin Slade in circles which I would never do in normal play.
Zazzone 20 Jul @ 2:49pm 
nvidia rtx hdr is fantastic with this game !
6ʞ-Я 25 Jul @ 5:25pm 
Fsr pls
Originally posted by Skylers Meth:
Originally posted by Roie:
and what about HDR?

Reshade.
Special K
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50