Territory Idle

Territory Idle

View Stats:
Terrell334 17 Jan, 2021 @ 6:32pm
Can't Become Mentor
Hi everyone. I am currently playing and trying to use the become the mentor reset but it will not work. I am currently playing with the wood based religion. Is this the reason why?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
SGreenwell 17 Jan, 2021 @ 6:34pm 
Mentoring shouldn't require that, no. You do have to have an Academy though, and also, enough gold to retire with the Mentor bonus. It's not a small sum of gold, like the 500 for Heritage, but it's lower than several other things in the game.
Terrell334 17 Jan, 2021 @ 6:37pm 
Originally posted by SGreenwell:
Mentoring shouldn't require that, no. You do have to have an Academy though, and also, enough gold to retire with the Mentor bonus. It's not a small sum of gold, like the 500 for Heritage, but it's lower than several other things in the game.

Yes i currently have 3 million gold and it requires 2.8 million to reset.
CalhounMKZ 17 Jan, 2021 @ 6:44pm 
Originally posted by Terrell334:
Originally posted by SGreenwell:

Good chance that the 3 million gold displayed is actually between 2.51 and 2.79 million. The game doesn't display the millions right outside of the international trade window.
Terrell334 17 Jan, 2021 @ 6:50pm 
Originally posted by CalhounMKZ:
Originally posted by Terrell334:

Good chance that the 3 million gold displayed is actually between 2.51 and 2.79 million. The game doesn't display the millions right outside of the international trade window.

You're probably right Calhoun. I did buy a sword for 4 million but i had 7 million at the time. the gold count is probably off. Thanks guys. I will abdicate and quickly reset for mentor and let you all know how it goes.
Last edited by Terrell334; 17 Jan, 2021 @ 6:51pm
Terrell334 17 Jan, 2021 @ 8:45pm 
It worked guys. Thanks again. The gold count was off. I appreciate you all.
Amykate 3 Nov, 2023 @ 5:08am 
Thank you past gamers - I am having the exact same problem!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50