Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

View Stats:
roysten712 26 Apr, 2020 @ 1:50am
Music stopping after resigning
I looked and couldn't see anything, but sorry if this has been reported before.

When I play a game, sometimes when I resign the "defeat" music that plays in the stats page after the game persists when you navigate back to the start menu.

When you then launch a new game the first track plays, but once finished no more music plays for the duration of the game.

It's not a huge issue, but thought it worth mentioning all the same.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Kalkesh 9 May, 2020 @ 9:21am 
Same Problem here
Kane 7 Feb @ 3:56am 
and no solution?? got the same problem
I have the same problem
shezzor 10 Mar @ 4:28am 
Same issue, the music stops looping. I thing the game is setting the in game music to not loop and isn't resetting itself once a new game is started. Although If this has been an issue since 2020 and nothing has been fixed, I can only assume at this point it'll unfortunately never be :(
Last edited by shezzor; 10 Mar @ 4:36am
IDman 27 Jun @ 1:34pm 
Originally posted by shezzor:
Same issue, the music stops looping. I thing the game is setting the in game music to not loop and isn't resetting itself once a new game is started. Although If this has been an issue since 2020 and nothing has been fixed, I can only assume at this point it'll unfortunately never be :(

Same here, but it's imposible because i had the "free" version and The music worked fine, after purchasing this The music stops.
IDman 28 Jun @ 1:45pm 
Sorry for my bad english but I think i solved: i just change the language, i had spanish (spain) default and then changed to spanish LATAM and The music works fine and looping without problem.
I do not think that roysten712 is going to make any comments here and last comment made from 2020 was 4 years ago.
Sorry for not coming back on this, I haven’t played this game much for some time. I think it might have been solved in the last patch. A workaround was to restart the game, good to know that a language change can work too.
El Syd 8 Jul @ 9:40pm 
No, it has not been resolved. I haven't found the exact trigger, but the issue seems to happen often when returning to the main or campaign menu and loading a save.

Sometimes the campaign menu music even clashes with whatever track was playing previously, which is a sign that the music will probably stop again after the first track on any map.

Where does one change the language settings?
I have same problem- first track then no more music
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50