Sniper Elite 5

Sniper Elite 5

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
GTX 1060 3gb
Will this be enough at least for low 60 fps ?
Originally posted by Captn Tunabeerd:
This card should run the game at least on medium-high settings 60fps,your expectations are way too low.Just look how mediocre are the graphics.Not even close to games like RDR2, Shadow of the tomb raider,Control,etc...Just wait until someone posts a benchmark on youtube, it's a s simple as that."4gb graphics card" means something like gtx1650/1050ti/970similar,1060 3gb is actually quite a bit faster than these despite low VRAM.Don't listen to some "experts" who say it won't run the game.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Rydall 4 May, 2022 @ 4:31pm 
Sorry to say i dont think so , see below
Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel CPU Core i3-8100 or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX12 capable GPU with 4GB VRAM
Storage: 85 GB available space
Last edited by Rydall; 4 May, 2022 @ 4:32pm
Captn Tunabeerd 5 May, 2022 @ 1:19am 
Originally posted by Rydall:
Sorry to say i dont think so , see below
Minimum:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel CPU Core i3-8100 or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX12 capable GPU with 4GB VRAM
Storage: 85 GB available space
Thanks fo the response, for now i will stick with Quadrology and after get new graphic i will buy this awesome next chapter of Sniper Elite ! Thanks :)
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
This card should run the game at least on medium-high settings 60fps,your expectations are way too low.Just look how mediocre are the graphics.Not even close to games like RDR2, Shadow of the tomb raider,Control,etc...Just wait until someone posts a benchmark on youtube, it's a s simple as that."4gb graphics card" means something like gtx1650/1050ti/970similar,1060 3gb is actually quite a bit faster than these despite low VRAM.Don't listen to some "experts" who say it won't run the game.
Captn Tunabeerd 6 May, 2022 @ 5:34am 
Originally posted by $ D@rk Re@per $:
Thank you so much for asnwer, and giving me hope <3
Thiefy0 6 May, 2022 @ 7:09am 
nah man you relucky if it runs on low , it s the reality , with your 3 gb of vram it will stutter like hell no way it s gonna run smooth on 1080p , don t listen to that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who doesn t know anything , just try and figure it yourself based on other games.
Originally posted by Thiefy0:
nah man you relucky if it runs on low , it s the reality , with your 3 gb of vram it will stutter like hell no way it s gonna run smooth on 1080p , don t listen to that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who doesn t know anything , just try and figure it yourself based on other games.
Bro you're telling complete BS,SE4 runs fine on 3gb 1060 with highest textures,just need a bit more RAM in case VRAM is overloaded.SE5 will run just fine with medium-high textures
Actually 1060 3gb runs the majority of AAA games without any issues so why on earth would it struggle with some indie game with pretty mediocre graphics?Do I even need to post benchmarks?OP,these dudes are misinforming you.They are probably some "elite" guys with rtx30xx cards and they believe anything below that level is complete trash and potato.
If you have 16gb dual channel ram you won't have major issues
Captn Tunabeerd 6 May, 2022 @ 7:32am 
If you have 16gb dual channel ram you won't have major issues
I have exactly that. Thanks
that's great,if the game needs more VRAM it will consume more RAM instead,but with dual channel you won't notice major stuttering although RAM is a lot slower than VRAM.A bit less fps yes,so just don't set the textures to "ultra" and you'll be fine.I don't think this game will consume too much memory as it doesn't even have open world
Captn Tunabeerd 6 May, 2022 @ 8:09am 
that's great,if the game needs more VRAM it will consume more RAM instead,but with dual channel you won't notice major stuttering although RAM is a lot slower than VRAM.A bit less fps yes,so just don't set the textures to "ultra" and you'll be fine.I don't think this game will consume too much memory as it doesn't even have open world
Yes and i can even play on low if thats needed, main thing its that it work :D
don't worry,it will work on medium-high with medium-high textures judging by the graphics
60fps on medium is almost guaranteed
Axe 6 May, 2022 @ 8:13am 
OP has found the answer he was wanting to hear :lunar2019laughingpig:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50