Hollow Knight: Silksong

Hollow Knight: Silksong

i hate to say it ....
but i think were going to have to kidnap the gametester to get any kinda solid answers to the milking of the silk song. a stoners game dev story..... how it took 20 years for team cherry to follow the hollow knight up with a sequel. hornets how long did it take to make adventure. the prequel to the zote boat trillogy. oh you didnt know hollow knight is a trillogy. well then you do follow the lore. zote the undefeated!!!!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
kresnadial 13 Jul @ 11:21pm 
Don't. Don't make this discussions page into a reddit page.
Originally posted by kresnadial:
i think it's too late, also what else do you expect us to do we're going insane over here
Originally posted by ChekinNooget:
i think it's too late, also what else do you expect us to do we're going insane over here
Yeah I guess you're right. I'm curious what happen with Team Cherry. Something is wrong for sure.
Originally posted by ChekinNooget:
Yeah I guess you're right. I'm curious what happen with Team Cherry. Something is wrong for sure.
Either that or they're gonna jumpscare us with Silksong in 3 months. That's probably way to hopeful though...
kresnadial 14 Jul @ 11:42pm 
Originally posted by Clockwork17:
Either that or they're gonna jumpscare us with Silksong in 3 months. That's probably way to hopeful though...
3 years is more believable.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50