Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

Näytä tilastot:
 Tämä aihe on kiinnitetty, joten se on todennäköisesti tärkeä
Suggestions & ideas - Pre-Full Release
If you have any ideas or suggestions for us about game, we'll be happy to hear them.

This is a place for you to post your ideas and expectations ahead of the planned release of the game - make sure to let us know about your feelings and thoughts!
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Live Motion Games; 18.10.2021 klo 9.32
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 77 kommentista
-Czy opcja multiplayer wchodzi w grę albo ewentualnie tryb rankingowy?
-Opcja zatrudniania pracowników ich umiejętności co do stanowiska.
-Sklep z sprzętem gospodarczym ewentualnie zakup przez witrynę internetową np. GastroNet24 ze sprzętem potrzebnym do piekarni
-NPC Ożywiły by świat i ewentualna interakcja z nimi
-Misje, zamówienia na Imprezy okolicznościowe, wesela Już słyszę ten dźwięk dzwoneczka jak klient wchodzi :).
-Opcja drobnych napraw jak w train station renovation i usterek w czasie pracy.
-Tryb fabularny i zlecania dodatkowe żeby gra niebyła liniowa
-System zmęczenia postaci głód, pragnienie, sen ewentualny odpoczynek w pomieszczeniu socjalnym.
Lucius91 lähetti viestin:
-Czy opcja multiplayer wchodzi w grę albo ewentualnie tryb rankingowy?
-Opcja zatrudniania pracowników ich umiejętności co do stanowiska.
-Sklep z sprzętem gospodarczym ewentualnie zakup przez witrynę internetową np. GastroNet24 ze sprzętem potrzebnym do piekarni
-NPC Ożywiły by świat i ewentualna interakcja z nimi
-Misje, zamówienia na Imprezy okolicznościowe, wesela Już słyszę ten dźwięk dzwoneczka jak klient wchodzi :).
-Opcja drobnych napraw jak w train station renovation i usterek w czasie pracy.
-Tryb fabularny i zlecania dodatkowe żeby gra niebyła liniowa
-System zmęczenia postaci głód, pragnienie, sen ewentualny odpoczynek w pomieszczeniu socjalnym.
1. Będzie można zatrudniać mi.n kierowców.
2. Na pewno będzie można sobie kupować nowe maszyny i upgredować obecny.
3. Tak, będą.
4. Ciekawy pomysł, pomyślimy :)
5. Tak, właśnie nad tym myślimy i ostatnio pytaliśmy w devlogu o to.
6. Tak, będzie.
7. Hmm, też ciekawy pomysł, dzięki za podzielenie się z nami.
You asked what we would like to see in the city. A coffee shop is a must :D
happyskunky lähetti viestin:
You asked what we would like to see in the city. A coffee shop is a must :D
I guess your cookies would be special! :DD
I was wondering if you could adjust the recipes for the stuff you can make so they are more appealing to different set of clients. For example some people like stuff more sweet and some others more salty. Or how much baking soda you can add to make it puff or how much you let the mix to set it before you shape and bake.
J.Corso lähetti viestin:
I was wondering if you could adjust the recipes for the stuff you can make so they are more appealing to different set of clients. For example some people like stuff more sweet and some others more salty. Or how much baking soda you can add to make it puff or how much you let the mix to set it before you shape and bake.
From what I know you will be able to add your own recipes. So I believe yes :)
After playing the demo I suggest you focus on baking itself, the delivering isn't really good (poor car and ambiance).
Thank you Christian for your opinion in that regard. We're currently gathering feedback regarding driving moments in the game just to make sure we understand feelings of our players. Appreciated!
1. The letter of the subtitles on the
loading screen is very small.
2. The mini game to shape the dough is
horrible.
3. The kitchen is always very clean, a little
dirt on the floor, on the walls ... it will give you
more realism.
4. The oven is always at the same temperature
even if you leave the lid open.
5. You could turn on the oven in the morning,
put firewood or charcoal
until you have the right temperature.
6. Rats, beetles, set traps to finish
with them.
7. The clock on the wall always reads the same
hour.
8. An online radio.
Karlos_Metal lähetti viestin:
1. The letter of the subtitles on the
loading screen is very small.
2. The mini game to shape the dough is
horrible.
3. The kitchen is always very clean, a little
dirt on the floor, on the walls ... it will give you
more realism.
4. The oven is always at the same temperature
even if you leave the lid open.
5. You could turn on the oven in the morning,
put firewood or charcoal
until you have the right temperature.
6. Rats, beetles, set traps to finish
with them.
7. The clock on the wall always reads the same
hour.
8. An online radio.

Thank you for the suggestions! Did you notice that when handling a bowl you will leave some splashes on the table in the middle of the Bakery? Still, it's an interesting thing to wonder about - how much cleaning would be necessary in Bakery to keep it clean :).
Appreciate other points you've made too - I'm taking notes :)!
My friend showed me this game and we both downloaded and had a blast in the demo. We were both talking about how fun it would be to be able to play together. Like maybe be able to progress through the game together as partners. Both be cooking and doing deliveries. Does anyone else think that would be a cool concept?
D1rt B1k3r lähetti viestin:
My friend showed me this game and we both downloaded and had a blast in the demo. We were both talking about how fun it would be to be able to play together. Like maybe be able to progress through the game together as partners. Both be cooking and doing deliveries. Does anyone else think that would be a cool concept?

Hey there! That might indeed be quite fun! Perhaps in future we'll be also able to explore however currently we're creating the game as a single player game. We appreciate kind comments though and we'll do our best to make sure that the game is even more fun in the full version! :)
- Orders to replenish materials, it would be fine to go with the car to pick them up, it is more realistic.
- The oven should be off, it should be turned on by putting firewood or having to wait for it to be hot.
- Use broom or cleaning material to clean the bakery.
- Start with a bike with a basket, for later to earn money and be able to buy a basic car. (Progesion of the game)
Thank you kindly for additional suggestions for the game - we'll take a look and see what can we do about them. Much appreciated!
The demo is fun, but I do have a few slight issues with it.

- Driving feels forced. Not sure what your plans are for it, but with the state the demo is in I'd recommend removing. it just feels like bland padding. (or just add ridiculous car combos like an APC and nitro boost for fun)

- The readability for the recipes could be better. it feels a bit scrunched in at points which makes it a bit hard to read. Add some more space between the steps, and try to shorten the instructions down to point notes. It's fine as is I just feel like it could be better.

- You need to add some way to clean the bakery while baking. This isn't important but my goblin brain keeps telling me to wipe the bowl and counter top when it gets dirty.

- Just a simple free-mode would be nice. Whether it's between jobs or a full creative mode would be nice. I just wish I could have more freedom to screw around with made up recipes and create horrible abominations of baked goods.

- Hoping you add breads with weird ingredients like raisins, chocolate chips, jalapenos, cheese, etc. I'm not sure what your plans are I just hope that you add things like chocolate chip muffins/cookies.

Really fun game so far, aside from those few issues I can't wait to see when this game gets finished. Keep up the good work :D
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 77 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50