Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

View Stats:
AriunaTV 7 May, 2022 @ 12:30am
Any issues with choclat croissants?
I made the choclat croissants twice and both times they were only 70% accapted by the customer, also it said the recipe were correct. Also I used the correct spice so it cant be a penalty therefor.

My workflow:
1. Filling all ingridients into a can
2. Mix it the correct time
3. Put the dough into the separating machine and turn it and the connected forming machine on
4. Put the formed croissants onto tablets and put it into the oven
5. Accept the order
6. Turn on the oven, wait till they are baked and put them into customers basket

Till here it says they are perfect, but the customer does not like them. I guess the customer is just stupid, isn't he? :D

___EDIT___
All other recipes work that way and are accapted, so I guess it might be an issue with this single product? Anyone else experiencing it? If not, what do I do different than you? :)
Last edited by AriunaTV; 7 May, 2022 @ 12:33am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Melencolia 7 May, 2022 @ 1:01pm 
same here. been having the problem with both croissant and baguette. all are perfectly baked but got only 75% at max after delivery. maybe it's a bug?
AriunaTV 7 May, 2022 @ 3:04pm 
You have the issue with baguettes, too? Also using the forming machine for them?
Cause when I made my baguettes, I didnt have the former and they got 100%. So maybe its an issue with using the former? May have a closer look to this one, also making 75 croissants by hand might be pain in the ass :D
midnightcoffees 23 Jun, 2022 @ 3:25pm 
oh! I didn't see this before. Iam also having this issue
battlecruiser2004 23 Jun, 2022 @ 7:35pm 
This is a known issue from a while back, I take it it's still not patched out at present, should be sorted out soon

Making 75 croissants by hand is pretty tough no doubt, but not as much as you think. If you cut the dough by hand instead of using the divider to turn it into individual portions, you'll end up with a block of dough that can be flattened and cut into 5 separate pieces, and the flattening and rolling process is very smooth and quick, unlike the individual dough processed by the divider (another known issue) Depending on how fast you scroll the mouse, it should only take around 6-7 minutes. Besides, having to change trays on the baguette machine frequently is just as much of a pain as making it by hand
TheWayofLife_GF 24 Jun, 2022 @ 4:11am 
Originally posted by AriunaTV:
I made the choclat croissants twice and both times they were only 70% accapted by the customer, also it said the recipe were correct. Also I used the correct spice so it cant be a penalty therefor.

My workflow:
1. Filling all ingridients into a can
2. Mix it the correct time
3. Put the dough into the separating machine and turn it and the connected forming machine on
4. Put the formed croissants onto tablets and put it into the oven
5. Accept the order
6. Turn on the oven, wait till they are baked and put them into customers basket

Till here it says they are perfect, but the customer does not like them. I guess the customer is just stupid, isn't he? :D

___EDIT___
All other recipes work that way and are accapted, so I guess it might be an issue with this single product? Anyone else experiencing it? If not, what do I do different than you? :)

Devs know about the issue, I've sent them info about it. There will be new patch incoming soon. As soon as I know more I will let you know
AdamvR 15 Jul @ 4:02am 
two years on the bug is alive and well.
the devs do not appear to be...
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50