Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

View Stats:
Morrigan 18 May, 2022 @ 6:33am
There is a way to know haw many eggs i need? Not in liquid measure
Hello all! There is a way the recipe tells you for example use 4 x 60ml eggs and 45mlx3? Is the first time i see something like this because recipes tells you in real life: use 2 eggs for example. I'm tire to calculate the number of eggs.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
RealLocutus 18 May, 2022 @ 7:20am 
Yep I agree - would be great to have a different Option for the eggs :) At the moment you have to calculate.
TheWayofLife_GF 18 May, 2022 @ 8:42am 
The eggs are a minigame. There are two sizes of eggs which are 45ml and 60ml in capacity. With a bowl in hand, you click on an egg, a minigame appears, done right results in breaking the egg and pouring the contents into the bowl. The minigame has to be repeated as many times as the recipe requires (the value is given in ml). Besides Shell Eggs, there are also Liquid Dispenser Eggs - they appear on Tier 3.
Morrigan 18 May, 2022 @ 9:38am 
Hello thanks for answer! i am not talkiing about the minigame. I mean for example: A recipe says 240ml eggs => should be 4x60ml eggs. Recipes in real world never says 240ml eggs, always sais 4 eggs, 2 eggs, etc. Eggs can't be measure on ml. So an alternative in the game could be 4x60ml and not 240ml, so that way you don't need to modify the core mechanic just the label and i don't need to use a calculator to know how many eggs of each type are needed.
Last edited by Morrigan; 18 May, 2022 @ 9:40am
Matt  [developer] 18 May, 2022 @ 10:38am 
Originally posted by yaninatrossero:
Hello thanks for answer! i am not talkiing about the minigame. I mean for example: A recipe says 240ml eggs => should be 4x60ml eggs. Recipes in real world never says 240ml eggs, always sais 4 eggs, 2 eggs, etc. Eggs can't be measure on ml. So an alternative in the game could be 4x60ml and not 240ml, so that way you don't need to modify the core mechanic just the label and i don't need to use a calculator to know how many eggs of each type are needed.
I think professional bakers use a measuring cup per ml to get the right amount of egg in their baked goods.
Morrigan 18 May, 2022 @ 10:43am 
ok, if they work like that i then accept the ml asnwer but you need to make it in a way you add the measuring cup or making the recipe label tells you how many eggs of each type you need.
battlecruiser2004 18 May, 2022 @ 5:14pm 
Sometimes the egg requirement can be evenly divided by 45 or 60, but most of the time it can't, in which case you just try to get as close to it as possible (since unlike other ingredients it's not possible to take out eggs at all, let alone in specific portions), taking a small hit in the mixing score but doesn't hurt your overall results too badly. For those orders you were meant to wait until liquid eggs became available so you can get a precise amount, either don't take orders with eggs at all, or only those that can be evenly divided
Morrigan 18 May, 2022 @ 6:05pm 
Yes i did that in the end with the eggs. Now i was able to unlock the liquid eggs so the days counting eggs are over lol. Thanks for you support and quick responses!!!
Philippus 19 May, 2022 @ 2:49am 
Originally posted by Matt:
I think professional bakers use a measuring cup per ml to get the right amount of egg in their baked goods.

Exactly, a measuring container is required, for accuracy, it is up to the player to use it or not.

In real life each egg is different from each other in the amount of ml, even coming from the same chicken they differ a little.
dannywhitelegge 4 Apr, 2023 @ 10:12am 
if you need 990 mils of eggs its 15 at 60and 2 at 45
For 495ml you need 11 small eggs
For 990ml you need 9 large and 10 small eggs
For 1.2 kg you need 20 large eggs
Rolar8 1 Jul @ 5:51am 
In the largest kitchen, you can just pour them
AdamvR 12 Jul @ 3:56am 
I also found it a bit headachey to count them, despite liking math in general...
I found some easy to use rule of thumb:
I start with the 60 ml eggs, and when it was almost enough (the pie gets to about 3/4 full),
I checked how much I need still.
In the end in most cases I needed 0, 2 or rarely 3 small ones, so switched to those at the end, if it was needed.
Also being a little off as an even easier solution works fine:)
Rolar8 30 Jul @ 2:42am 
It is not necessary to get exactly into the recipe. You can ignore the extra eggs. if you follow the recipe otherwise, the quality does not drop much.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50