Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

Ver estatísticas:
Do you devs have any shame?
People buy your game and when you collect enough money you just ghost your games? I hope it returns to you 10x
< >
Exibindo comentários 16 de 6
SassyAzura 30 de jun. às 15:57 
If they had shame they wouldn't keep pumping out shovel ware
Bobby 13 de ago. às 11:26 
Escrito originalmente por SassyAzura:
Says you that bought it 🤪
Vorshin 13 de ago. às 13:51 
got this one as it was cheap and in a double pack with castle flipper.
Castle flipper worth the price.
Bakery Simulator is UTTER TRASH.
You carn't even get to play it. The resolutions are all to fexored up.
I have it set like other games 1920x1080 but i have 2 monitors 1 primarily for game and 2nd one for other stuff like chat and discord and stuff. BUT this game takes BOTH monitors and in that mode shows just the top left corner of the game menu and game on main used monitor and the top right on the other monitor (the bottom half is not even shown). If i change it from full-screen to full-screen windowed then BOTH monitors share just the top left corner of the game menu and game (making it worse in every way). at this point and several changes i just gave up, its COMPLETELY JUNK.

GIve this game a HARD PASS. Hell I can not even give this a review (which would have been NEGATIVE).
SassyAzura 21 de set. às 13:49 
Escrito originalmente por Bobby:
I'm aware this response was a month or so ago but I just wanted to say this: I was giving a small dev company a chance because not every dev company is horrible..... I do not support devs who push out half made games then move on to other games.... If I could refund this I would but I can't as it's been past the 24hr mark for refunds..... Just cause I bought it should not detract my statement of how shameful these devs have been
CursedJames64 21 de set. às 15:32 
I'm aware this response was a month or so ago but I just wanted to say this: I was giving a small dev company a chance because not every dev company is horrible..... I do not support devs who push out half made games then move on to other games.... If I could refund this I would but I can't as it's been past the 24hr mark for refunds..... Just cause I bought it should not detract my statement of how shameful these devs have been
Wanna know something funny? Was trying to complete all achievements today, everything was fine until I ended the day... and ended up back in the first bakery??? With a self made task and a timer. I'm softlocked and would need to start over to get back to where I was.
CursedJames64 21 de set. às 15:38 
Nevermind, I used the skip day button. Still this shouldn't be happening.
< >
Exibindo comentários 16 de 6
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 30 de jun. às 14:15