Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

Visa statistik:
 Denna tråd har blivit fäst, så den är troligtvis viktig
Matt  [utvecklare] 12 maj, 2022 @ 10:01
Information about upcoming patches.
Dear Bakers,

We want to apologize for not listening to your feedback before the premiere, we realize that we have failed your trust.
We would like to inform you that we are currently working hard to improve our game to meet your expectations. At the moment we have held our communications due to the fact that we are focusing on the upcoming patch. We redirected all our resources to work on the game. We are testing and looking for improvements, and of course we hear your feedback.
Please be patient, we are a small indie team and we want to make sure that the upcoming patch does not bring new issues. Once again we are sorry, hope you will give our game a second chance.

Gaming Factory team.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 22 kommentarer
Javito 13 maj, 2022 @ 2:37 
Since the demonstration came out, it was 10 months ago and in all that time they ignored the suggestions of the players.

And 10 months is a long time to be ignored.
It is what was the demo available to the game all that time.
Matt  [utvecklare] 13 maj, 2022 @ 5:04 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Javito:
Since the demonstration came out, it was 10 months ago and in all that time they ignored the suggestions of the players.

And 10 months is a long time to be ignored.
It is what was the demo available to the game all that time.
Once again we are sorry. We are working on the game improvments to give you a game that you all deserve.
greasy 13 maj, 2022 @ 11:40 
I was a bit ticked off that they didn't push a fix for the game breaking bugs ASAP. Since I never played the demo before, I can not speak about that. However in today's messed up sh**ty world the only thing we have that is of true value is our integrity. Anytime someone screws up and owns their s**t and attempts to make right whatever the wrong was, that's all I can ask for. Second chance given.
Matt  [utvecklare] 13 maj, 2022 @ 11:48 
Ursprungligen skrivet av greasy:
I was a bit ticked off that they didn't push a fix for the game breaking bugs ASAP. Since I never played the demo before, I can not speak about that. However in today's messed up sh**ty world the only thing we have that is of true value is our integrity. Anytime someone screws up and owns their s**t and attempts to make right whatever the wrong was, that's all I can ask for. Second chance given.
Thank you for the second chance, we are really appreciate this.
ACkittenX 12 nov, 2022 @ 9:01 
please fix the going into the city for deliveries. Every time I go there, the quality of the map drops and I cant see which way I have to go
Daddy Aioli 20 nov, 2022 @ 7:00 
i want to buy but not a game that isnt getting updated
SassyAzura 21 nov, 2022 @ 17:23 
Ursprungligen skrivet av ♥♥♥♥ the ♥♥♥♥♥:
i want to buy but not a game that isnt getting updated
good call they wound up claiming a half baked game was complete then abandoned it for other cash cows
sakura 31 dec, 2022 @ 20:20 
Sometimes it doesn't autosave. This is the first game that doesn't have manual saves. Please add a manual save button and make sure you can save. Also, the recipe text is too small. I don't understand the quantity. It is impossible for a cooking game. Please improve.
Pancakez 12 jan, 2023 @ 4:02 
I was really into this game as well, Dug deep. After see-ing there's not much update and the game is practically dead.. i moved on to Dinkum.
Badger LST 15 jan, 2023 @ 14:31 
fix the only one order at a time cant select more than one at a time
Senast ändrad av Badger LST; 15 jan, 2023 @ 14:32
Ursprungligen skrivet av Badger LST:
fix the only one order at a time cant select more than one at a time
Sorry to ask but do you have delivery truck unlocked and selected also from what i know this game got abandoned by the devs which is a big shame because this game had so much potential to be bigger and better with New areas, machines and things.
This game has helped calm my nerves during my PTSD episode, unfortunately I have been stuck on the bug that says the mixer is full when it's not snd i took break... this bug first occured november 2023. It is now April 2023 and the bug is not fixed and i'm furious. I thought it woulf br fixed by now.
Ursprungligen skrivet av jade.nardi:
This game has helped calm my nerves during my PTSD episode, unfortunately I have been stuck on the bug that says the mixer is full when it's not snd i took break... this bug first occured november 2023. It is now April 2023 and the bug is not fixed and i'm furious. I thought it woulf br fixed by now.
it will probably never get fixed game abandoned by devs
i want to buy but not a game that isnt getting updated. GOT IT ???
It's not abandoned, it's finished.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 22 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50