Bakery Simulator
Ця тема закрита
Question 10
1. Is this game made of Unreal Engine?

2. How much game freedom do you expect?

3. Does the game include the ability to run a bakery?
(The Cooking Simulator halves the fun by only capturing the cooking process without anyone eating or purchasing it, so I refunded it.) Playtime 30 minutes)

4. When exactly is the release date and what is the expected price?

5. Is it implemented to make bread while checking the condition of the dough?
(I was a baker in the past, so I hope such realistic details can be realized because the recipe for bread is different depending on the state of the dough.)

6. How many bakery recipes are included in the game?

7. Can you include various types of blenders used in baking and implement them so that users can purchase the blender they want?

8. What is the scope of customization in the game?

9. It would be fun to compete with nearby bakeries, what is the possibility of being implemented?

10. It would be great if you could make your own creative bread, not limited to recipes. Is it feasible?
Автор останньої редакції: moomoo; 29 серп. 2020 о 15:35
Цитата допису: Angella:
Цитата допису Freddy:

(The Cooking Simulator halves the fun by only capturing the cooking process without anyone eating or purchasing it, so I refunded it.) Playtime 30 minutes)

(I was a baker in the past, so I hope such realistic details can be realized because the recipe for bread is different depending on the state of the dough.)

7. Can you include various types of blenders used in baking and implement them so that users can purchase the blender they want?

9. It would be fun to compete with nearby bakeries, what is the possibility of being implemented?

10. It would be great if you could make your own creative bread, not limited to recipes. Is it feasible?
1. Yes

2. We want to give you as much freedom in the game as we are willing to do.

3. Places for the bakery will be designated and cannot be moved.

4. We don't have the exact release date or price set yet.

5. We want each ingredient to translate into the quality of the baked goods.

6. We will add a dozen or so basic recipes, and you will invent the rest yourself.

7. Interesting idea.

8. Your entire workplace will be able to be created the way you dream it.

9. Somehow, what baking you do and how good it will be will translate into the number of customers in your bakery.

10. Of course, it will be up to you what kind of baked goods and how you create them.
< >
Показані коментарі 12 із 2
Автор цієї теми позначив, що цей допис є відповіддю на питання у темі.
Цитата допису Freddy:

1. Yes

2. We want to give you as much freedom in the game as we are willing to do.

3. Places for the bakery will be designated and cannot be moved.

4. We don't have the exact release date or price set yet.

5. We want each ingredient to translate into the quality of the baked goods.

6. We will add a dozen or so basic recipes, and you will invent the rest yourself.

7. Interesting idea.

8. Your entire workplace will be able to be created the way you dream it.

9. Somehow, what baking you do and how good it will be will translate into the number of customers in your bakery.

10. Of course, it will be up to you what kind of baked goods and how you create them.
Автор останньої редакції: Angella; 31 серп. 2020 о 3:46
thank you for answer, Angella! :)
< >
Показані коментарі 12 із 2
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 29 серп. 2020 о 15:33
Дописів: 2

Інші обговорення