Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

Zobacz statystyki:
Ten wątek został zamknięty
User Friendly, I hope....
the Game Mechanics are unlike Cooking Simulator. :steamfacepalm:.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-8 z 8 komentarzy
Angella 13 lipca 2020 o 4:53 
User friendly for sure :)

What kind of mechanics would you like to see in-game?
Capt.Cliff™ 13 lipca 2020 o 9:49 
Początkowo opublikowane przez LMG_Angella:

Anything to Cooking Simulator!! When it came to the mechs of handling utensils, they were just awful. I dont play it anymore. I understand it was a challenge to get them right. However the final result was still impractical. Has far as gameplay mechs for BS, Im not sure ATM. I will think about it. Thanks for asking. Are you considering a possible demo of BS??
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Capt.Cliff™; 13 lipca 2020 o 9:51
Angella 14 lipca 2020 o 7:24 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Capt.Cliff™:

Anything to Cooking Simulator!! When it came to the mechs of handling utensils, they were just awful. I dont play it anymore. I understand it was a challenge to get them right. However the final result was still impractical. Has far as gameplay mechs for BS, Im not sure ATM. I will think about it. Thanks for asking. Are you considering a possible demo of BS??
No problem, you are most welcomed.

Yes, we will release a demo or prologue before the full version to gather opinions, ideas and suggestions :)
Capt.Cliff™ 14 lipca 2020 o 13:45 
Yes, we will release a demo or prologue before the full version to gather opinions, ideas and suggestions :)

:steamhappy:
Angella 15 lipca 2020 o 1:15 
:steamhappy:
JCorso 28 sierpnia 2020 o 20:20 
It will be an option to make custom recipes which will effect the amount of next order? For example if i make bread more sweet and that restaurant's clients likes it more sweet so next time they will order more. Or all recipes will be prefix? You add this, you add that and you get bread.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: JCorso; 28 sierpnia 2020 o 20:21
Angella 31 sierpnia 2020 o 1:14 
Początkowo opublikowane przez J.Corso:
It will be an option to make custom recipes which will effect the amount of next order? For example if i make bread more sweet and that restaurant's clients likes it more sweet so next time they will order more. Or all recipes will be prefix? You add this, you add that and you get bread.
Yes, you will be able to add your own recipes. :)

Many things will affect the number of orders. Reputation, time of delivering the goods, special orders etc.
JCorso 4 września 2020 o 9:02 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Angella:
Początkowo opublikowane przez J.Corso:
Yes, you will be able to add your own recipes. :)

Many things will affect the number of orders. Reputation, time of delivering the goods, special orders etc.

That sounds awesome. I cant wait :)
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-8 z 8 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 10 lipca 2020 o 7:57