Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

View Stats:
love the demo
G'day love the demo can't wait for the full game. only thing i don't like is the timer i hope you can do a game mode with out the timer.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Hello! It's very nice to hear that you liked our demo - there is so much more to come in future! :)
I'll note down your suggestion regarding the timer - it's very important for us to look into the feedback from our community! Thank you!
Lone_Wolf_Racing 17 Sep, 2021 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by Live Motion Games:
Hello! It's very nice to hear that you liked our demo - there is so much more to come in future! :)
I'll note down your suggestion regarding the timer - it's very important for us to look into the feedback from our community! Thank you!

With the timer like a sand box mode
Live Motion Games 21 Sep, 2021 @ 3:46am 
Originally posted by Lone_Wolf_Racing:

What do you mean :)?
Lone_Wolf_Racing 23 Oct, 2021 @ 12:30am 
Originally posted by Lone_Wolf_Racing:

What do you mean :)?

Sorry with out the timer like free play aka sand box mode. Where you get a order with out no time limit
Live Motion Games 25 Oct, 2021 @ 3:40am 
Ah, I understand completely! I'll bring that suggestion to our team and we'll see what can be done! :)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50