Bakery Simulator

Bakery Simulator

Ez a téma ki van emelve, tehát valószínűleg fontos.
Bakery Simulator - Demo - Bugs and Issues
Hello Bakers!

Thank you for playing our game - hope you all had great baking fun!

As we work on the game development we continue to improve and enhance our game and that is why we've prepared this space for you to post information about any bugs and issues you might have come accross when playing the demo. Gathering that kind of information will let us make necessary changes to the game and improve it for the future full release!

Please let us know about any issues you've encountered by using the following form:

1. Description of the issue - what happened?
2. Your PC specification - what are you playing on?
3. Screenshots or short video (if possible and applicable!) presenting the issue
4. Reproduction steps - how did that happen?

Thank you for all your report - we appreciate every single one of them!

Happy baking!

(PS. This thread will remain locked until the demo is released)
< >
115/30 megjegyzés mutatása
Game crashes when starting "Unreal Game Engine crashed"
I've tried several times without success, even with compatibility mode for Windows 7 and 8 (helps other games)

Prozessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GH
Saystem Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Installierter RAM 16,0 GB (15,9 GB verwendbar)
Grafik Geforce GTX 1660Ti
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Schumli; 2021. jún. 17., 7:17
Just to be extra sure - have you tried to update your graphic card drivers?
Secondly I would recommend using the option to verify game files integrity on Steam. Those two steps might help with the issue - let us know!
Hi
When ask to press '3' to hide checklist, it's impossible with azerty keyboard... i'm blocked there...
I installed the game very fresh and it crashed from the first start

Nvidia Graphic Card Driver is 466.77

I have a Notebook, if it maters...
Ricko eredeti hozzászólása:
Hi
When ask to press '3' to hide checklist, it's impossible with azerty keyboard... i'm blocked there...
Same
The car goes to slow.
Hello! This might be on me, but when I was playing in full screen, I had an issue where the buttons were offset a bunch(as in, I had to move my mouse to somewhere that definitely wasn't the button in order to highlight and click it. Moving to borderless fullscreen 'fixed' it, but was no longer fullscreen(took up about 80% of my screen there).

I admittedly haven't spent any time troubleshooting it to see if I could figure out exactly why it happened, but figured I'd post about it anyways.
Kneading Minigame
Since the kneading minigame is tied to your mouse movement/position, the kneading ring already moves before you realize which way you need to move to match up with the icons. I managed to get 100% locked into a 'bad matchup' with no opportunity to quit out of it, start over, or whatsoever. I had to Alt-F4 out of the game at this point. Consider either locking the kneading circle for 1,5 seconds, or look at a different control mechanic.

Overall feedback is that this minigame will get stale really fast. I understand you wish to emulate the 'complexity' of kneading a good dough, but I personally don't think this is it as it's too simplistic and clunky in control scheme.
Schumli eredeti hozzászólása:
I installed the game very fresh and it crashed from the first start

Hey there - could you also provide us with your PC specification so we can check that too?

Ricko eredeti hozzászólása:
Hi

Thank you for the report, we're going to take a look into this particular issue and see what we can do about it.

Lena97 eredeti hozzászólása:
The car goes to slow.

Appreciate the report - we'll check that too - we'd also love to hear more opinions from players in that regard to be extra sure that this is a shared sentiment :).

Rade eredeti hozzászólása:
Hello! This might be on me, but when I was playing in full screen, I had an issue where the buttons were offset a bunch(as in, I had to move my mouse to somewhere that definitely wasn't the button in order to highlight and click it. Moving to borderless fullscreen 'fixed' it, but was no longer fullscreen(took up about 80% of my screen there).

We appreciate you letting us know about it even without further testing :). We'll be sure to investigate the problem and see what exactly makes the game behave this particular way.

Marcus eredeti hozzászólása:
Kneading Minigame
Since the kneading minigame is tied to your mouse movement/position, the kneading ring already moves before you realize which way you need to move to match up with the icons. I managed to get 100% locked into a 'bad matchup' with no opportunity to quit out of it, start over, or whatsoever. I had to Alt-F4 out of the game at this point. Consider either locking the kneading circle for 1,5 seconds, or look at a different control mechanic.

Overall feedback is that this minigame will get stale really fast. I understand you wish to emulate the 'complexity' of kneading a good dough, but I personally don't think this is it as it's too simplistic and clunky in control scheme.

That is something that definitely should not happen so you might expect us doing our best in order to fix this issue and prevent it from happening ever in future. Thank you for report!
When I completed the delivery at 5 Min Bakery and the delivery confirmation window came up, my mouse cursor disappeared and I could no longer click on or interact with anything. I had to exit out of the demo from the Steam client.
I'm having problems in the demo with Farmer's Loaf orders for Ginger House. The order does not cross off the "Form Two Loaves" step, but I can continue and bake two perfect Farmer's Loaves. But, I guess, because the order is stuck on the forming step, I cannot put those loaves into the box and deliver.
franplants eredeti hozzászólása:
When I completed the delivery at 5 Min Bakery and the delivery confirmation window came up, my mouse cursor disappeared and I could no longer click on or interact with anything. I had to exit out of the demo from the Steam client.

Thank you for the reports - we'll look into this particular issue!

White Lies eredeti hozzászólása:
I'm having problems in the demo with Farmer's Loaf orders for Ginger House. The order does not cross off the "Form Two Loaves" step, but I can continue and bake two perfect Farmer's Loaves. But, I guess, because the order is stuck on the forming step, I cannot put those loaves into the box and deliver.

We'd be glad to check this for you. Could you please let me know if you're doing anything out of the ordinary when preparing that particular order? Are you using the forms to form the dough in the shape of loaves (you don't need to use the desk to form it, just the forms)?
Not playable, application error...
killrdevil eredeti hozzászólása:
Not playable, application error...

Application Load error 3:0000065432 is the original error code
Live Motion Games eredeti hozzászólása:
We'd be glad to check this for you. Could you please let me know if you're doing anything out of the ordinary when preparing that particular order? Are you using the forms to form the dough in the shape of loaves (you don't need to use the desk to form it, just the forms)?

Ah, It's me. I don't know how to step through a recipe :) Common mistake for people with too much hubris.

If you take the dough out and shape it, you can't put them into the forms.
< >
115/30 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50