Princess of Zeven

Princess of Zeven

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] 27 Oct, 2023 @ 8:24pm
Princess of Zeven Discussion
Please feel free to discuss anything related to the game here!

You can also join our Discord[discord.gg] to get the fastest customer support and stay up to date with everything related to Kagura Games!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
[TPG] Brokenape 28 Oct, 2023 @ 8:29am 
A minor alteration/update I'd like to suggest is to have a short description noted in the save game name area.. IE Town/Inn/ Dungeon floor XX, etc
WorldSpirit 15 Nov, 2023 @ 12:27pm 
I have paid and downloaded the game, and did a big dungeon grind for a few hours only to be met on the 7th level, 10th floor that a file wasn't downloaded with the game and so won't let me progress. The file "Graphis/Characters/Hadaka3" Was not found and now I cannot progress. So I'd like this fixed so I can progress or would like a refund as its wasted hours of my life in which case and no sexual content occured at any point.
Mr. Smiles 16 Nov, 2023 @ 10:54am 
Originally posted by Ripperj115:
I have paid and downloaded the game, and did a big dungeon grind for a few hours only to be met on the 7th level, 10th floor that a file wasn't downloaded with the game and so won't let me progress. The file "Graphis/Characters/Hadaka3" Was not found and now I cannot progress. So I'd like this fixed so I can progress or would like a refund as its wasted hours of my life in which case and no sexual content occured at any point.

If you haven't seen any sexual content yet, you probably haven't installed the uncensored patch yet. You can get the patch from Kagura games' website. It's free of charge and doesn't require any registration of any kind.

Once you have installed the patch (and started a new game), you will have access to the town of Seven, where all of the naughty stuff happens.

Friendly advice: if you buy a game from Kagura games on steam, you must always get an uncensored patch from their website. These people only release heavily censored versions of their games on steam.
I downloaded the patch and the game experience is a lot better now.
My new problem is the leviathan baby boss. I cannot defeat it despite changing to multiple different classes and different elements. I'm stuck.

It can summon evil fish and attack each turn and the attack damage is high. I can only do 1 thing per turn which is a hinderence already. But if I attack the evil fish to lower the numbers. he just resummons them and attacks. and if I attack the leviathan...He heals and buffs and attacks.

I am doing high damage and surviving best with rune fencer. but its still not enough. I don't know what to do here.

is there a way I can cheat my damage to one shot the boss? otherwise I am stuck here indefiantely.
Rune fencer worked for me. I was level 29. Make sure you have a weapon with an Earth element (for free earth damage after each melee attack). The Rune fencer's Earth blade did about 1600 per hit (+ extra Earth damage from element).

If you have a lvl4 Sandstorm element, you can use Earthquake as pretty effective crowd control, but I mostly ignored the fish. I left 1 alive so it would summon more and killed any backup it summoned.

I also had quite a collection of full potions, so I didn't need to waste much time healing.

Hope this helps.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50