Princess of Zeven

Princess of Zeven

Soul 8 Nov, 2023 @ 8:29pm
One of the Worst Games Published by Kagura
The scenes are way too long and just the same trash over and over again. I literally sat my phone down on the ctrl key and walked away for five minutes and the scene was still going. It's literally just groping scenes until you beat the game. The combat was generic and the H content was trash. Why is this game getting positive reviews?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Rosig 9 Nov, 2023 @ 12:51am 
I postet a negetiv review in English, hope it all negetiv points.
blizzcarsten 12 Nov, 2023 @ 10:04am 
It's not a bad Game it just really takes its Time. It's a refreshing change but i can absolutely understand that if someone really just wanna see Sex Scenes, then this game might really dissapoint in this regard. Lukily i saw most of the CGs (Fan Trans) already and knew what i would get myself into.

While not official announced yet, the next Release should be Demon Slayer Shion (the added english pics two days ago and today the discussion/bug thread) and that Game definitely has enough action going, at least if you like yuri and tentacles.

I played the Prequel and hopefully this Game has again a Cheat Item or the Author at least choose a different approach.

Prequel is a Resource Management Game where you need to explore a Dungeon which is nonstop trying to corrupt the MC until she either surrenders or you manage to keep her sane long enough to beat the Game.

Altough the MC of the Prequel is missing in the second Game aka never returned, so something tells me, her beating the final boss did not turned out to be the canon ending xD.
Last edited by blizzcarsten; 12 Nov, 2023 @ 10:06am
Originally posted by Soul:
It's literally just groping scenes until you beat the game.
If you had seen only some gropping, then you have missed a lot of content. Somehow.

You can actually beat the game without heroine getting corrupted. It is "pure ending".

You can also finish the game at any point of time. But if you want to see more erotic content, then you have to follow quest line. To find out how you should proceed with corruption, you should check Recollection Room and the game will show you requirements how to proceed.
Or you can also unlock all events in Recollection Room and see them on your own. That way you can skip first "boring" groping events.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50