Princess of Zeven

Princess of Zeven

MacArawn 13 Nov, 2023 @ 12:19am
Where to sell stuff
I'm busy collecting a bunch of junk in the dungeon that I have absolutely no use for, but can't find anybody to sell it to, Weapon store, item store, magic store, dungeon mob loot store, and changing item store, none of them will buy anything I have found yet.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Mr. Smiles 13 Nov, 2023 @ 10:50am 
You can sell stuff in the weapon store, once you reach the second layer and 'convinced' the store owner to sell you better weapons. At least, that's when I could start selling stuff.

FYI, to get the store to sell better stuff, Letiticia must be willing to go topless in front of the owner.
blizzcarsten 13 Nov, 2023 @ 1:20pm 
Originally posted by Mr. Smiles:
You can sell stuff in the weapon store, once you reach the second layer and 'convinced' the store owner to sell you better weapons. At least, that's when I could start selling stuff.

FYI, to get the store to sell better stuff, Letiticia must be willing to go topless in front of the owner.

Leti can also sell Stuff to the Adventure Guild Branch Master.
Mr. Smiles 16 Nov, 2023 @ 10:48am 
Originally posted by blizzcarsten:

And just like that, I learn something new every day :steamhappy:

Wish I knew that before, I talked to everyone else at the guild. It would've made making money on the first layer a lot easier.
blizzcarsten 17 Nov, 2023 @ 8:51am 
Originally posted by Mr. Smiles:

And just like that, I learn something new every day :steamhappy:

Wish I knew that before, I talked to everyone else at the guild. It would've made making money on the first layer a lot easier.

Let's try something else

Did you realise that you can endlessly farm in the temple by just constantly switching between Boss Floor and the Floor before? It's a neat "trick" for skipping the need to take a Bath all the Time if you want to farm and of course being able to save/unlock stuff in the tree every 3-5 Minutes is not bad either.

Altough i am not sure if the Loot is really better at the End of a Layer or not.
Mr. Smiles 17 Nov, 2023 @ 10:54am 
Let's try something else

Did you realise that you can endlessly farm in the temple by just constantly switching between Boss Floor and the Floor before? It's a neat "trick" for skipping the need to take a Bath all the Time if you want to farm and of course being able to save/unlock stuff in the tree every 3-5 Minutes is not bad either.

Altough i am not sure if the Loot is really better at the End of a Layer or not.

I never considered using that trick, I might use it if I ever get stuck at a boss. It's definitely safer than having to traverse the all 10 floors of the current layer.

Thanks for the tip :steamthumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50