Princess of Zeven

Princess of Zeven

Greeve 17 Nov, 2023 @ 7:54am
More games like this
Any recommendations for games like this? The first 4 chapters were the absolut best part of the game, havent seen any other games like this before. Can you guys give me some suggestions for more cool games that are kinde slow corrupting?

Thanks in advance :)
Originally posted by Mr. Smiles:
Games where the corruption's as slow as here are very rare. The only one I can think of is 'Grace of labyrinth town' (made by the same people, I think), which (unfortunately) isn't on steam. I got the Japanese version from DLSite.

But if you want games with Corruption mechanic here on Steam (even if it's faster), there are quite a few choices (most if not all require an uncensored patch like this one):
- Meltys' quest
- Treasure Hunter Claire
- Brave Alchemist Colette
- Sylphy and the Sleepless Island

Just to name a few. None of these however have the corruption tied to the main story, like in this one. In 'Princess of Seven' the corruption is technically optional, but the game does push towards it, and it's progression is limited by your progression in the main story. In the four examples I gave above, the corruption feels more separate from the main story (though you do need to do a lot of lewd stuff in Sylphy's game).

Hope this helps.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Mr. Smiles 17 Nov, 2023 @ 11:49am 
Games where the corruption's as slow as here are very rare. The only one I can think of is 'Grace of labyrinth town' (made by the same people, I think), which (unfortunately) isn't on steam. I got the Japanese version from DLSite.

But if you want games with Corruption mechanic here on Steam (even if it's faster), there are quite a few choices (most if not all require an uncensored patch like this one):
- Meltys' quest
- Treasure Hunter Claire
- Brave Alchemist Colette
- Sylphy and the Sleepless Island

Just to name a few. None of these however have the corruption tied to the main story, like in this one. In 'Princess of Seven' the corruption is technically optional, but the game does push towards it, and it's progression is limited by your progression in the main story. In the four examples I gave above, the corruption feels more separate from the main story (though you do need to do a lot of lewd stuff in Sylphy's game).

Hope this helps.
Greeve 17 Nov, 2023 @ 8:47pm 
sure, any advice helps ; ) i will take a loot at that!
fibo 16 Dec, 2023 @ 10:35pm 
I know it's been a month since you made this thread but, check out Karryn's prison. It's so good.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50