Age of Empires® III (2007)

Age of Empires® III (2007)

Statistiken ansehen:
 Dieses Thema wurde angeheftet; es ist wahrscheinlich wichtig
FAQ discussions
Have a question or need clarification from something in the FAQ? Post here!

The FAQs (from the announcement forum) are:
Running Age of Empires III & Common Gameplay FAQ

Server Status, Multiplayer FAQ & Troubleshooting

Game Installation and General Questions FAQ
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MS Ryz0n; 19. Dez. 2012 um 12:21
< >
Beiträge 115 von 247
hey
why are there so many lvl 131 with unlimaited shipments?
coffeee 25. Juli 2013 um 17:16 
i have no clue
Will Age of Empires 3 retail CD key ever be vaild?
coffeee 26. Aug. 2013 um 12:13 
if you down load game onto comp up then add it to steam ..it should be :)
thing is i can't find disk 1. haha
coffeee 26. Aug. 2013 um 18:24 
oops :D
Ryry916 17. Sep. 2013 um 16:48 
I have age of empires 3 on steam but for some reason I cant acess the steam community with shift tab and I have restarted steam several times please help me.
coffeee 17. Sep. 2013 um 18:09 
try uninstall then reinstall could be a glitch
NaCl 17. Sep. 2013 um 22:12 
OMG, please help me, why i cant find"allow conflicts'button? its there in TWC and TAD version, but not in the complete collection. Can someone help me please!!!
MS Ryz0n 18. Sep. 2013 um 10:30 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Ryry916:
I have age of empires 3 on steam but for some reason I cant acess the steam community with shift tab and I have restarted steam several times please help me.
You may need to run Steam "as administrator" for the overlay to appear before launching AOE3.
i'm having trouble accessing the bonus content like asian dynasties. it doesn't show up in the campaign menu if im in the cival war/fountain of youth part of the game.
MS Ryz0n 22. Okt. 2013 um 11:52 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von KirklandGamer:
i'm having trouble accessing the bonus content like asian dynasties. it doesn't show up in the campaign menu if im in the cival war/fountain of youth part of the game.
Right click on your game in your library and select "play TAD". It has its own campaigns etc.
My CD key will not show up it only says requesting key
Steee 20. Nov. 2013 um 18:08 
well im haveing the problem same as jts you see i got the disk but windows 7 crashed so i lost the activation code for it (i think i haz all dah diskz ._.) andi lost the thingy with the activation code thingy for it i think it was on steam idk any ideas?
Steee 20. Nov. 2013 um 18:39 
well actualy when i try to install it asks me for the certifectit of authentisity on the back of the CD packageing but its not there
< >
Beiträge 115 von 247
Pro Seite: 1530 50