Shera and the Three Treasures

Shera and the Three Treasures

naH 31 Dec, 2019 @ 8:06am
Divine Harmes boss
I tried many times, but the skill of Divine Hermes made me always about 1hp. I cannot resist it. Is there any way to fight back?
Last edited by naH; 31 Dec, 2019 @ 8:06am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
illusion 31 Dec, 2019 @ 10:27am 
Is that the unicorn guy? I always have to use large heal after he hits me with it. EX heal and Super Heal, try to keep your HP up with a regen too. Boots of regen, regen card and regen spell help me in that fight. Last time i attempted it took me three attempts.
naH 31 Dec, 2019 @ 5:28pm 
Originally posted by illusion:
Is that the unicorn guy? I always have to use large heal after he hits me with it. EX heal and Super Heal, try to keep your HP up with a regen too. Boots of regen, regen card and regen spell help me in that fight. Last time i attempted it took me three attempts.
Thanks, i lost 5 times to fight, i will try
Strowy 31 Dec, 2019 @ 6:13pm 
If you're talking about Karma Judgement, it does damage based on your Perversion: 50 damage per point. So one method to deal with it is to reduce your Perversion with Pure Hearts.
naH 2 Jan, 2020 @ 7:40pm 
Originally posted by Strowy:
If you're talking about Karma Judgement, it does damage based on your Perversion: 50 damage per point. So one method to deal with it is to reduce your Perversion with Pure Hearts.
No, i dont know Karma Judgment, i talk to the boss in unicorn behind a village, it named Divine Harmes. I dont know how to fight it, it's skill make me 1hp, i dont know when it activated to counter
Strowy 3 Jan, 2020 @ 12:11am 
Karma Judgement is the name of the skill which the boss uses. It's unblockable and does set damage. The only thing you can do is to have Perversion as low as possible (0 Perversion = 0 damage from this skill) and try to buff AGI as much as possible so you can heal up before the boss attacks again.
naH 3 Jan, 2020 @ 6:14pm 
Originally posted by Strowy:
Karma Judgement is the name of the skill which the boss uses. It's unblockable and does set damage. The only thing you can do is to have Perversion as low as possible (0 Perversion = 0 damage from this skill) and try to buff AGI as much as possible so you can heal up before the boss attacks again.
Thanks, i got it
blizzcarsten 12 Aug, 2022 @ 1:49pm 
In case anyone has problems with this Fight : His Ultimate Skill is not scripted. As long as you can quickly kill him, he might not use it even once.

If he does use it just use Ex Skill Accelerate which will make you 100% go first.
Oher then that Black Hole(32 MP) him to Death, does 1200-1300 Damage to the Boss without a Staff equipped.

Having the Card of Clarity which gives you back 1% MP each Round helps enormously for the BH Strategy. Especially because it says 1% but it's more like 5%.

182 Max MP would mean 1,82 MP each Round instead i get 10 back.
Okay this boss fight is cheating. I use Accel and it still attacks first.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50